Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, that looks like it might be the next episode that ties in to the movie. You can watch the one that aired last Tues.

Also watch Daredevil. Just because it kicks ass.

I'm curious to see what will happen this week. Will Coulson track down Strucker and discover that he's been working on the sceptor? Or will it be a lot more subtle than that?

Very good episode tonight. Skye taking down Hydra agents in one tracking shot was a sight to behold and the Raina/Sonic the Hedgehog joke was funny.

Skye taking down the Hydra agents was awesome to see! :rock:rock:rock

And her Sonic joke was great! :lol

I thourghly enjoyed the AoU movie tie ins and and the look on Gonzalez' face when Coulson mentioned Fury. :lol :yess:

Very good episode tonight. Skye taking down Hydra agents in one tracking shot was a sight to behold and the Raina/Sonic the Hedgehog joke was funny.

Shoot, what was the joke, I missed it I think...

So did Ward sleep with agent 33 in season 1 or the real May?

Haha, thanks! I missed a few episodes, then got a bit confused when I saw Agenet 33 had the face-changer device, etc etc. Can't wait for next week's, since it ties into the aftermath of AoU!

Oh ok, I didn't play past Sonic vs Knuckles so I didn't know Raina was a character from that series.. thanks, mate!

Back