Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skye's mother being alive afterall is a bit of an eye roller to be honest. Lets give everyone parents who were supposed to be dead but are now unexpectedly alive because character drama requires it. And lets bring back Tripp and anyone else who was killed too for that matter. Let no one really die.

I think what bothered me about her being back is that I didn't think her power was having a healing factor. I thought she was unable to physically age but not necessarily immortal, especially after being dissected. That's some extreme cell regeneration and I wouldn't think that level of healing would leave scars. Also, wouldn't there have been some evidence of a her having a healing ability while she was being experimented on and her tissue/organs harvested? Maybe they'll explain the scars at some point and give a solid explanation of her power.

Always a bad sign for a TV show when they bring in or bring back characters to suit storylines despite not having a good reason for it, so I hope they have a good explanation planned

I've gotten used to seeing "he/she died, but they got better" scenario in the comics so this isn't really an eye roller for me. :lol

yeah no joke..... its pretty much to be expected now
CAP FA: Steve dies but not really, Bucky dies but not really, Red skull dies(but maybe didnt)
Iron Man: Tony Dies but not really
Thor: Thor dies but not really
Iron Man 2: Tony is dying but gets better, Vanko dies but not really, then does die
Avengers: Tony dies but not really, Coulson dies but not really
Iron Man 3: Tony pretends to die, Killian dies but not really then actually dies, Pepper seemingly dies but then comes back
Thor TDW: Loki dies but not really
CAP TWS: Bucky comes back to confirm he's not dead, Fury dies but not really, Rumlow dies but not really
GOTG: Groot dies but not really

Seeing a pattern here :lol I might have misses one or two

Nebula dies but not really.

I think this show is really lacking a proper enemy. Whether it be someone who has powers or someone who is crazy smart and planning everything to the smallest detail. They need someone like a Strucker or maybe even AIM. Everybody seems to be getting defeated or killed off without a chance of return. Give our heroes a proper challenge.

Nebula dies but not really.

I think this show is really lacking a proper enemy. Whether it be someone who has powers or someone who is crazy smart and planning everything to the smallest detail. They need someone like a Strucker or maybe even AIM. Everybody seems to be getting defeated or killed off without a chance of return. Give our heroes a proper challenge.

Agreed. I'd love to see MODOK and AIM become AoS's main antagonists. :D

"AGENTS OF SHIELD" EP TALKS "CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR" TIES

138603-0759c-131201-aee11.jpg

yeah no joke..... its pretty much to be expected now
CAP FA: Steve dies but not really, Bucky dies but not really, Red skull dies(but maybe didnt)
Iron Man: Tony Dies but not really
Thor: Thor dies but not really
Iron Man 2: Tony is dying but gets better, Vanko dies but not really, then does die
Avengers: Tony dies but not really, Coulson dies but not really
Iron Man 3: Tony pretends to die, Killian dies but not really then actually dies, Pepper seemingly dies but then comes back
Thor TDW: Loki dies but not really
CAP TWS: Bucky comes back to confirm he's not dead, Fury dies but not really, Rumlow dies but not really
GOTG: Groot dies but not really

Seeing a pattern here :lol I might have misses one or two

Y'know, some people's biggest problem with the Raimi Spiderman films is that they killed all the best villains and that's why you can't keep that universe in the MCU canon - and yet, the MCU continuously demonstrates a disregard for the finality of death - they could just bring them back, whatever. Buuuut anyway.

Well, they killed Triplett for good but fans keep asking to bring him back and coming up with theories on how he can still alive. Death isn't final in this show and when it is, people don't like it. :lol

I liked last night's episode due to the twist with who the "villain" really was and explained why May was called "The Cavalry" and the rift between May and Drew.

It did have some cheesy moments :lol but overall I enjoyed it. :D

I only just watched the last episode. It was alright... the part I really liked is where Skye mentions she stayed at Saint Agnes Orphanage, which is the same place Matt Murdock lived after this father died.

Considering they are about the same age, the two could have even met.

I don't know who's in charge of connecting all these shows and movies together, but those people deserve a raise. :lol

I only just watched the last episode. It was alright... the part I really liked is where Skye mentions she stayed at Saint Agnes Orphanage, which is the same place Matt Murdock lived after this father died.

I don't know who's in charge of connecting all these shows and movies together, but those people deserve a raise. :lol

Agreed! :lol

Nice :hi5: didnt catch that, but I havent seen DD yet :slap

I only just watched the last episode. It was alright... the part I really liked is where Skye mentions she stayed at Saint Agnes Orphanage, which is the same place Matt Murdock lived after this father died. Considering they are about the same age, the two could have even met.

Depends, Charlie Cox is 32. The accident happened when Matt was 9? Skye is 26 and was a baby throughout fosters, etc. There is a good chance they never knew each other as Matt would have been 18 and off to college by the time Skye could have realistically remembered him. I doubt as a teenager he was paying attention to the kids there and if she was in and out of fosters it's more likely that it occurred when she was younger since younger kids are fostered more than older so that'd be prime ages of 3-9. She mentioned drinking there and unless it was really young that would indicate at least Tweens age which would have her in and out of Agne's in her adolescence which means they may have actually never crossed paths at all. She might remember a "blind guy" there though, maybe but not actually met. It's still a nice nod. Given that Daredevil is a Netflix/ABC Studios production, I wouldn't be shocked if they crossed over eventually.

I found this week's episode to be meh. The problem for me with SHIELD is that it doesn't know what it wants to be. It started out as a Freak of the Week thing, then went to a MCU wink, wink, nod fiesta, then became a spy thriller, then went Superhuman or Inhuman I guess and now is limping along waiting for the films to let it conitnue. Linking it so hard into the MCU is holding this show back IMHO. They can't even really do stuff with the Inhumans until 2019 because Marvel Studios doesn't want their baby ruined here and they are still sort of "just the tip" going with it.

This show needs to find an identity and just go with it. Whenever they can tie into the films fine but even though I like Jaime Alexander, every time Sif pops in again it's very whatever for me.

All I want to know is how and when will the Avengers learn about Coulson being alive, especially Stark.

Since I'm avoiding all AOU spoilers I will have to wait until 4/30.

I was never really a fan of the show but watched episodes here and there. I tried after finishing Daredevil...:slap No where even as close as good.

Back