Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

Can't believe I'm actually going to say this..

I actually quite enjoyed this weeks episode, and last week wasn't too bad either.

It would give the show some extra validity if one of them did.

I would be geeked out for sure.

Man, that would be awesome.

Imagine if Coulson showed up in the movies or even Maria Hill. :thud:

What's with everyone liking May? I think she's a horrible actor and puts me to sleep everytime she's on screen. Her character I find just as boring. She's overly melodramatic and what's with shield not knowing how she killed 20 people? How is that a big secret that no one can figure out what she did in a room of 20 hostiles?...like it's some huge mystery?

Yet in every episode they figure out the most complex mysteries in 20 minutes?

It's just so stupid.

Chris

I fell asleep watching last week's episode. No thrills, no chills, no frills.

What's with everyone liking May? I think she's a horrible actor and puts me to sleep everytime she's on screen. Her character I find just as boring. She's overly melodramatic and what's with shield not knowing how she killed 20 people? How is that a big secret that no one can figure out what she did in a room of 20 hostiles?...like it's some huge mystery?

It's just so stupid.

Chris

I don't know the actress from anything else really, but one thing she can't do is the secret agent thing. Combine a stiff performance with flat writing and you've got something to iron your clothes on.

Good looking lady, but too mommish-looking (2% milf) to phone it in.

I see what you guys are saying about May. :lol

I dig her - the writing / direction aside, I like her vibe. There are definitely things to like about the show; some of the character interaction, some of the action sequences & effects, but it's still lacking.

It really does come across like X-Files meets NCIS meets some Gen-Y melodrama sometimes. :lol

I like May's character. She kicks all kinds of ***.

We know she likes to watch...

I fell asleep watching last week's episode. No thrills, no chills, no frills.

I don't know the actress from anything else really, but one thing she can't do is the secret agent thing. Combine a stiff performance with flat writing and you've got something to iron your clothes on.

Good looking lady, but too mommish-looking (2% milf) to phone it in.

i agree, at times i think she tries to hard to play her role. but from last episode you start to see her loosen up so hopefully things will change

Yeah, but how many more people is she going to need to sleep with before she can finally act casual? On second thought, that just might do the trick for the ratings! :lol

It's just so stupid.

Chris

Seriously, you're here to b.it.ch again? You promised us you were done with the show. So go. For someone who doesn't like this show, you sure post in here enough. There are those of us who actually do like it, and don't need to read the text diarrhea of why you don't like it. We get it... When I don't like something, I move on.

Going on relentlessly trying to persuade people they are wrong for liking said character or whatever else they like about the show is both ignorant and pointless. You won't be able to convince them and they won't be able to convince you. Not everyone is going to like the same thing and I get that, but let people have their own opinion and accept it. Or be the guy who beats the dead horse. Because that's always fun and worth one's time. :lol

You'd beat a dead horse if it was a zombie horse.

Seriously, you're here to b.it.ch again? You promised us you were done with the show. So go. For someone who doesn't like this show, you sure post in here enough. There are those of us who actually do like it, and don't need to read the text diarrhea of why you don't like it. We get it... When I don't like something, I move on.

Going on relentlessly trying to persuade people they are wrong for liking said character or whatever else they like about the show is both ignorant and pointless. You won't be able to convince them and they won't be able to convince you. Not everyone is going to like the same thing and I get that, but let people have their own opinion and accept it. Or be the guy who beats the dead horse. Because that's always fun and worth one's time. :lol

Dude I was just talking about the last episode STFU.

Chris

No.... Tell yourself to STFU yeah dirty Leprechaun. :nana:

tumblr_mksda09KlJ1r8foymo1_500.gif

Chris

Sounds like you trying to convince your fellow Pens fan how good MAF is :rotfl

Back