Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

tumblr_mksda09KlJ1r8foymo1_500.gif

Chris

So that's what you look like. I wasn't far off on the leprechaun bit. btw Anyone tell you that you have a football shaped head, yeah dirty leprechaun? Also, suicide is the easy way out. ;)

watched the last episode and really wish I could find something to grab onto, but this one is slipping away fast for me.:monkey2:monkey2

just watched the debut episode of Sleepy Hollow and have gotten more interest out of that one episode than I have out of all this season of SHIELD so far.:dunno

^Sleepy Hollow had the strongest debut of the season, that $#!& shoulda been a movie.

I still think AoS episodes 6 & 7 were fantastic (the others not so much). Hoping they can deliver more of that.

watched the last episode and really wish I could find something to grab onto, but this one is slipping away fast for me.:monkey2:monkey2

just watched the debut episode of Sleepy Hollow and have gotten more interest out of that one episode than I have out of all this season of SHIELD so far.:dunno

Keep hearing good things about Sleepy Hollow. Maybe I'll give it a whirl.

So negative. You almost want those of us who appreciate it to be persuaded to see it your way. Which is a waste of one's time you would think.

Anyway, the series isn't exactly living up to my expectations either. But I don't get why people who dislike something, post in a place. I don't like the LOTR and Hobbit franchises, and don't post there because I see no point. Nobody wants to hear why I dislike those films. It will only lead people to the same thoughts I have, why are you here? Just an honest question.

Hopefully the show switches gears. I still believe in Whedon, but can't help but wonder how much he's invested into this.

I've watched a couple of the AofS and felt mostly underwhelmed. Not really appreciating the team set up, or the bad guys that they have to face off against.

I get the feeling that this will be a slow burner and "could" grow into something pretty big. Sadly, I can't invest my time in it at the moment as it's just too slow paced for me.

I wonder if the studio will keep the faith and continue plugging away and letting it grow, or will they drop it if audience levels drop below a certain threshold?

So negative. You almost want those of us who appreciate it to be persuaded to see it your way. Which is a waste of one's time you would think.

Anyway, the series isn't exactly living up to my expectations either. But I don't get why people who dislike something, post in a place. I don't like LOTR and Hobbit franchises, and don't post there because I see no point. Nobody wants to hear why I dislike those films. It will only lead people to the same thoughts I have, why are you here? Just an honest question.

Hopefully the show switches gears. I still believe in Whedon, but can't help but wonder how much he's invested into this.

The difference is genuine Marvel fans who were looking forward to this have been left pretty much disappointed.

The difference is genuine Marvel fans who were looking forward to this have been left pretty much disappointed.

And I am not a genuine Marvel fan? The guy said he was done, so I am like okay, why are you still here? There is a difference between saying you're done and taking the piss out of the show and its fandom vs. disappointment... And I am not a genuine fan because I support it and find it enjoyable at times, albeit, like you said, disappointed at the same time. I have been collecting Marvel comics since I was a kid and had the old Hulk and Spider-Man figures from the 80's as a wee lad. Most of my SideShow pieces are Marvel pieces... so I get that, I truly do.

Anyway, I am moving on... it's not that big of a deal in the end.

My, you are very argumentative!
I was pointing out the difference between commenting about something you have no interest in and something that one was looking forward to, as a fan, but being left disappointed.
You made the LOTR & Hobbit reference.

Where did I say you weren't a Marvel fan?

Anyway I enjoyed the last two episodes much more than the previous offerings.

My, you are very argumentative!
I was pointing out the difference between commenting about something you have no interest in and something that one was looking forward to, as a fan, but being left disappointed.
You made the LOTR & Hobbit reference.

Where did I say you weren't a Marvel fan?

Anyway I enjoyed the last two episodes much more than the previous offerings.

I apologize. We simply have a misunderstanding on both ends.

So how are you doing?

Also want to say sorry to Atheris. I just have had a real rough year. My patience is non-existent and I need to work on it.

Big of you to say that :1-1:

I was actually in the hospital waiting for a procedure when I was responding to you. Thankfully got an all clear :yess:
We all have our ups and downs. All the best for 2014 my friend.

Big of you to say that :1-1:

I was actually in the hospital waiting for a procedure when I was responding to you. Thankfully got an all clear :yess:
We all have our ups and downs. All the best for 2014 my friend.

Yeah I am going to a hot climate in the new year so that should be fun and a good start. Thanks.

:dunno Nobody?... I thought it was a good episode-- moving things along and I like the twist at the end.

I guess I'm the only one who hasn't given up on this show yet.

:dunno Nobody?... I thought it was a good episode-- moving things along and I like the twist at the end.

I guess I'm the only one who hasn't given up on this show yet.

You aren't the only one.I still enjoy it. It isn't the best show on TV, but I still like it. I just don't watch it until the day after, when it's online and on HULU.

I stopped watching but I intend to catch up. I must have quite a few episodes built up at this point.

What did May say to Sky during their argument? My local network had a glitch and in the middle of what May said it skipped.
Does anyone know?

Back