Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

TDKR was very serious drama for adults, you know very serious subject matter.

Go to bed kids, mom and dad are watching very serious stuff tonight, go watch AOS in your rooms.

Man, you just like to piss and b***h about everything don't you? Have you ever though that nobody cares what you think?

A guy who enjoys the show endorses it and he's *****ing and moaning about people who dont like the show who are *****ing and moaning?

I feel like we're at Inception of Perception.

Only Nolan could make sense of all that.

Man, you just like to piss and b***h about everything don't you? Have you ever though that nobody cares what you think?

Poor Celtic, easily misunderstood, he's actually a great forum member who knows his stuff, can be funny and attends church every sunday.

I have to say that I have been underwhelmed with the show as well so far. Now I was looking forward to this for 2 reasons. First, I am a fan of the Marvel movies, comics and I loved the Avengers movie. Second, I am a fan of Joss Whedon and his work on TV. So for me this was a home run. However so far, I don't know. Something is missing. I am not going to be a hater and say its all bad, but it just feels off. I did love the Fury appearance but like someone else said, it needs to stand on it's own 2 feet without bigger characters walking on set every week. That being said, a once in a while surprise would be fine by me.

I think the biggest problem is so far we have been introduced into this world with all big budget movies and this obviously is a lower budget TV show that sometimes the effects come off cheap. For example, when Coulson had his car fly off at the end of the first episode, I giggled and thought it came off silly. So it does take some getting used to and the show needs time to adjust and transition into the TV world. I'm not loving it so far but I will give it a chance.

I think the biggest problem is so far we have been introduced into this world with all big budget movies and this obviously is a lower budget TV show that sometimes the effects come off cheap.

I think that's the least of this show's problems...

I guess they might start building up a villain.

This is Franklin Hall who (in the comics) becomes Graviton :panic: cooooool!

D3CE4AF7-A64D-43B8-8363-3BCA23BCCD3D-692-000000C5CA8CE812_zps75e228b6.jpg

I am enjoying the show so far! To me it feels kinda like Stargate SG-1 in terms of its humor and characters, which is great as far as I am concerned.

I'm not looking for a full hour of uptight drama that makes my heart pound through my chest. The show could perhaps take things a bit more seriously, but it is based on comic books.

So far I am underwhelmed....not really excited about this show anymore. BUT...I haven't given up yet. I'm hoping that it will come into its own......soon.

Giving it one more episode myself.

"ARE WE THERE YET!"

Uhgh.....UGH. Please get better show. I beg you.

Back