Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

Interesting. Will be curious to see how they build this bad guy. He's not one I'm familiar with.

As a whole I'm loving this show. It's entertaining and doesn't require to invest every brain cell after a day of work.

Agreed brotha. Love the show. Love the MCU. Give me more quality shows like this one.

"ARE WE THERE YET!"

Uhgh.....UGH. Please get better show. I beg you.

Oh shutup you lil' *****. If you don't like Joss Whedon, you're not going to like this. If you want serious boring, I am sure there are many cookie cutter NYPD copy cat shows you can choose from. Or you can always take your *** to the Voice.

You guys are such babies with this show. It's not bad, and I've said this 3 times. But i'll be damned if i'm not going to throw potshots at it for not being what it should be...AKA A JOSS WHEDON SHOW. Which it's clearly not right now.

That's what i'm waiting for.

Bub is too much of a well rounded character to be on that show. :lol

Also, since we're all here...I think it's funny that I get a lot of **** from people who don't obviously interact with me in any capacity.

I LOVE Joss Whedon. Where did anyone get the "CP HATES WHEDON GO AWAY" thing? Firefly is one of my favorite shows, Serenity is one of my favorite films, Avengers is to me, the best summer blockbuster next to Jaws.......

And then where did the "CP hates everything!" come from? I talked about how much I love Pac Rim for hours, I gushed about Gravity, The Conjuring.....i'm so confused. I don't know who I am any more.

:(

Also, since we're all here...I think it's funny that I get a lot of **** from people who don't obviously interact with me in any capacity.

I LOVE Joss Whedon. Where did anyone get the "CP HATES WHEDON GO AWAY" thing? Firefly is one of my favorite shows, Serenity is one of my favorite films, Avengers is to me, the best summer blockbuster next to Jaws.......

And then where did the "CP hates everything!" come from? I talked about how much I love Pac Rim for hours, I gushed about Gravity, The Conjuring.....i'm so confused. I don't know who I am any more.

Hate leads to suffering. :rotfl

Well, as someone who always obviously interacts with ya...

Pucker up, buttercup.
-->:moon<--​

I was having fun. It's just a TV show. I don't really get butt hurt over trivial things like that. Just giving you crap yancy boy!

I was having fun. It's just a TV show. I don't really get butt hurt over trivial things like that. Just giving you crap yancy boy!

Hey, someone just told me to shut the **** up about this show. I figured the damn thing was giving people evil brain tumors or something. :rotfl

Back