Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

To all the naysayers... To heck heck with you! There are some people who like the show!

And there are some people who don't....so....to heck heck with you.

So far I am underwhelmed....not really excited about this show anymore. BUT...I haven't given up yet. I'm hoping that it will come into its own......soon.

Really surprised by the lack of Fury cameo talk. I thought that was a great surprise -especially since last I heard, Jackson hadn't been contacted to do anything on the show yet. I figured maybe by season finale time he'd show up. So I was thrilled by that brief appearance.

I think it also really opens the door for some of the Avengers to pop in from time to time. Wouldn't surprise me if that was part of the negotiations when they wanted more money and RDjr went up to bat for them. Stark and Banner are obvious choices for nice little cameos. Cap, Hawkeye, and Black Widow could really be good guest stars for missions that would require something 'extra.' I just don't see them quite being able to work in Hulk or Thor as easily though. And I expect we'll see more of Hill (maybe even as a regular) next season when HIMYM ends after this season.

So far the show has been 2 for 2 for getting SHIELD agent appearances from Avengers. I honestly think those are key to tying this to the films and to keep people interested.

Thats the thing its not like this show is some in some little bubble just talking about the Avengers stuff, So far its been very set in that world and I think there doing a great job!

The Fury cameo was awesome!!! Would be thrilled to see more, but i dont want everyweek to be whos gonna show up next!? I feel like this show has some legs, im interetsed to see where this goes.

But isn't Samuel L Jackson in everything anyway :dunno

Him popping up at the end of a plane journey with a crap fight didn't make it any better for me.

Felt like I was watvhing The A-Team from the 80's... Underwhelming is the word.

I was underwhelmed with this show as well... it's just too cheesey and predictable, I'm hoping it'll get better.

I was underwhelmed with this show as well... it's just too cheesey and predictable, I'm hoping it'll get better.

I think it really sets in when compared to other new shows this season like Blacklist or Ironside. I am hoping these guys get some personality that doesn't seem forced. That seemed like a given considering Whedon's attached to the project, but just hasn't come across to me yet.

I like the show... I think it's entertaining if you take it for what it is.

Plus, I don't mind looking at this guy every week...
ARK6aDK.jpg

It means it's made for women to enjoy, as well as nerdy fanboys.

Back