Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I missed her by that much! Drat!!! :gah:

So that's where you've been, on another planet chasing Simmons! :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

So that's where you've been, on another planet chasing Simmons! :lol

catsmile.jpg

Yessss she shall be mine.........

Lol damn you and your cat pics, still waiting for the new season to start over here. As long as none of the ladies are killed I'm all good. AOS has just come along in leaps and bounds I love this show.

Also Ward is blowing my mind now. That torture scene with Bobby towards the end of last season, DAMN!! the dude has become a really good villain. I wasn't even a fan of him early on but now I wouldn't want it any other way.

I hope the writers follow through and really killed off Andrew. Minor character that really didn't bring much to the show IMO. However, his death due to Hunter's recklessness would really ratchet up the tension between him and Melinda. This show has been really good so far. I am very interested in finding out what happened to Simmons on that planet, I want to know who Lash really is and I want to punch that Strucker kid in the face everytime I see him. :lol

Ward was very generic in the beginning. Making him a villain ended up being a great move. Personally I hope he keeps getting away so he stays around longer.

Back