Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that I've watched it again, I have some additional theories about that Monolith:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Now that I've watched it again, I have some additional theories about that Monolith:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Inhuman blood? Dun dun dun!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Possibly. Interesting theory. :D

Inhuman blood? Dun dun dun!

Aaaaah!!!!1_595.gif

As Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. came to a close last season, Daisy (aka Skye aka eventually probably Quake aka Chloe Bennet IRL) was coming to grips with her status as an Inhuman. Now as the new season starts and other Inhumans are having their DNA switched on by the Terrigen crystals that ended up in a bunch of fish oil tablets (just go with it), she’s helping S.H.I.E.L.D. help them come to grips with their newfound genetic powers. It’s the perfect job for her, really. But lest you think she’s settled down and/or softened, she hasn’t. After rescuing new Inhuman Joey (Juan Pablo Raba) he makes the mistake of calling her the “greeting party” and Mack (Henry Simmons) “the muscle.” This is, as Mack points out, quite the opposite. Long live badass Skye/Daisy/whoever!

I loved that part of the episode. :lol

Oh goody the episode was 2 days ago and I still get to have the first post since. ANyway how about James Hong as May's father? That guy is still acting. I recall Big Trouble in Little China, Bladerunner, and in Seinfeld "Cartwright! Seinfeld faw!!"

Just watched episode 2 and it was good! :yess:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The show's pace has sped up considerably. A lot has happened in just 2 episodes. I like it. :)

On other news...

Hail Hydra!

I enjoyed last night's episode especially all the maneuvering between Coulson and Rosalind. Her "eyes up here!" line, when Coulson was eyeballing her car, was funny. :lol

Simmons readjusting to her life and tripping out on, IMO, subtle noises and her wanting to go back is interesting and has me intrigued.

I love the Hunter and May team-up and them attempting to infiltrate Hydra and get to Ward.

Lincoln trying to use his powers to revive his friend was sad, because he failed to do so, and added to his guilt of being a "bad person".

Back