Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

Curious as to why people think LL isn't dead and will regenerate her arm? How? From the crystal she was holding?

I think she might be a "one and done" type of deal just to draw in new viewers for the second season.

I don't believe the draw part. She's been irrelevant for a while. She's not a big player, and even with Xena, it was within a small circle. That was forever ago.

I don't believe the draw part. She's been irrelevant for a while. She's not a big player, and even with Xena, it was within a small circle. That was forever ago.

Guess you never watched Battlestar Galactica, Spartacus or Parks 'n Recreation??

Can someone please tell me what is the silver material that turn people into rot.

Curious as to why people think LL isn't dead and will regenerate her arm? How? From the crystal she was holding?

I think she might be a "one and done" type of deal just to draw in new viewers for the second season.

Exactly. She definitely still has some cult audience cache, for sure.

I dunno. IMDb has her only listed for the one episode and in the MCU wiki she's listed as deceased. :lol

Isabelle Hartley - Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki

I didn't say I didn't think she wasn't dead. Just that the actress does have fans. I actually think that might be the reason to cast her in a one and done performance, fi that turns out to be true.

I agree. Her cult status could potentially have gotten them a small boost in ratings the same way Campbell's fans tune in to watch his mediocre guest appearances. She's also popular with the lesbian community, so that's another base potentially tapped.

Wouldn't be all that surprising to be honest if she was premiere cannon fodder. The team already felt crowded in season 1 and despite the story being they're building up shield again, you dont want too many main players in a show.

Guess you never watched Battlestar Galactica, Spartacus or Parks 'n Recreation??

Nope. Only so much one can watch. Between being an NHL season ticket holder, graphic designer/film student, doing yoga, weight training, running/taking the dog on walks, and doing things with friends, it limits one's time to watch a lot of TV. Never was much for the tellie anyway. I have a select few shows that I follow, and that's it. Actually, this is the most TV I have watched... which is right now. Agents of SHIELD, Sons of Anarchy, Banshee, and Orange is the New Black. OITNB can't be counted, because it's a Netflix series and any fan will tell you we bing watch all 12 episodes (since they release the entire season in one shot)... so in a week an entire season is done. So excuse my ignorance. ;) lol

Has anybody here got the "Marvel's Agents Of S.h.i.e.l.d.: Season One Declassified Slipcase" book? I wonder if it's like the "Art of" books by Marvel.

9780785189985_p0_v2_s260x420.JPG

I bought this along with the Art of Winter Soldier. It's styled in the same vein as the Marvel art books, but the content is completely different. It's photo-heavy with a lot of cast photos and includes a synopsis of each episode from Season 1. I guess it would make a good reference book.

Back