Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

Hey, I have no qualms admitting that I love the richness and depth of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I think the only thing I've held to that could be construed as anti-Marvel is the fact that I feel The Avengers isn't quite the film that it's cracked up to be. I'm super amped for Age of Ultron, though. It seems like now that the set-up's out of the way, we're going to see a lot more in the way of story and character development.

I did too. I like that he immediately becomes that. The rubber trick at the end was slick. Did you notice the signs on that device?

I loved season 2, episode 1.

Glad to see that the show didn't lose any momentum coming out of last season.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I guess the intro was like a teaser for Hayley Atwell's new show?

Hopefully she was a righty. Her plus may not enjoy being introduced to the new substitute pitcher otherwise.

Solid episode though. So much good stuff like Peggy Carter and the howling commandos tying in, absorbing man, fitzes busted brain and whatever the hell is gonna happen to lefty and the gang. Pretty jazzed for next week. Enjoyed this way more than Gotham.

Nobody beats the Whedon. Having said that, as much as I enjoyed the season opener of Agents of SHIELD, I enjoyed the second helping of FOREVER even more. Which followed it at the 9 PM CST time slot.

I loved season 2, episode 1.

Glad to see that the show didn't lose any momentum coming out of last season.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree with everything you commented on except...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nobody beats the Whedon. Having said that, as much as I enjoyed the season opener of Agents of SHIELD, I enjoyed the second helping of FOREVER even more. Which followed it at the 9 PM CST time slot.

Forever is a nice follow up show to AoS. I've enjoyed both episodes of the show so far. :D

Curious as to why people think LL isn't dead and will regenerate her arm? How? From the crystal she was holding?

I think she might be a "one and done" type of deal just to draw in new viewers for the second season.

Back