Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

Finished this the other day and meant to post.

It definitely upped its game although I did find myself rolling my eyes at the jokey jokey conclusion. Yes it was amusing but I question the wisdom of them doing this, dismissing their primary villains in such quirky comedy ways. It detracts from whatever threat these villains were deemed to have in the first place when the final confrontation is laced with humour and the final defeat of the bad guy is treated as a joke. Avengers and GOTG did it aswell. It's getting a bit overdone.

If anyone saw Clark Gregg post pics of custom Agents of SHIELD Lego figures today, those are mine. :)
IMG_4417.jpg

Wow, those kick ass, great work cof.

Cool cofphoto. Even though that isn't a 1960's Corvette and they never had the Hydra symbol on the hood. :lecture

Nonetheless, very cool. Especially since Agent Coulson had it on his Facebook page. :)

It's actually a "NO Hydra" symbol, with a red circle around it and a red diagonal line through it. Just hard to see in some of the photos.

As a side note, picked up Season 1 on Blu-ray this morning!

Lucy Lawless and Reed Diamond joining the show are big plusses in my book. Show started off slow last year, but after the Winter Soldier tie-in, this show was must watch tv.

I'm excited to see where this goes. I was in the camp that despised the show in the beginning, but they really turned it around, and I'm very intrigued with where they'll take it.

Back