Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available-link in first post.

I just think something may be wrong and they are trying to figure out a strategy internally. No updates....no talk.......no pics......my guess might be wrong but, if all is well, this is bad business and poor treatment of a very loyal customer base.

In an economic climate where people are looking for ways to make cuts....you don't want to upset people paying premium dollar for your non-essential product.

This is a very popular piece that should not take an act of Congress to get a prod photo of or some comments. I am probably totally off on my comments (conspiracy theory) but the bitter taste from the Moria Orc train wreck is still to fresh to take a chance on this one.

Trust me, I will pull out the popcorn and watch.......this could get interesting. For all my fellow collectors I hope I am wrong. If I am, i will grab one later (I had the non-Ex).

:lecture That comment is bordering on heresy....there is nothing non-essential about the Berserker :horror

I just emailed Sideshow about the latest info on the Berserker and here's the answer I got.

Thank you for your email. We appreciate your interest in our products
and the time you took to contact us. The Uruk-Hai Berserker Premium
Format Figure is estimated to ship this month, May of 2009. We have not
yet received notification that it is on the way to our warehouse,
however. As soon as we receive an update, we will email our customers
with notice of expected arrival.

Please let me know if I can assist you further!

Best regards,

Kathy Harter
Customer Service Representative

thanks for sharing i think i'll call them tomorrow and bug them some more.

I just emailed Sideshow about the latest info on the Berserker and here's the answer I got.

Thank you for your email. We appreciate your interest in our products
and the time you took to contact us. The Uruk-Hai Berserker Premium
Format Figure is estimated to ship this month, May of 2009. We have not
yet received notification that it is on the way to our warehouse,
however. As soon as we receive an update, we will email our customers
with notice of expected arrival.

Please let me know if I can assist you further!

Best regards,

Kathy Harter
Customer Service Representative

I called and spoke to someone in CS today and was told the exact same thing. It's frustrating for sure but during the chat with Scott Klauder the other day (he had just returned from China & had seen the Berserker) I asked about the piece and he stated that it looked fantastic and that they were VERY excited about it. :banana

Keep the faith:D

I called and spoke to someone in CS today and was told the exact same thing. It's frustrating for sure but during the chat with Scott Klauder the other day (he had just returned from China & had seen the Berserker) I asked about the piece and he stated that it looked fantastic and that they were VERY excited about it. :banana

Keep the faith:D

Thanks for that
Man I can't wait for the Berserker
:rock

So has anyone else who ordered on Flex Pay been charged yet as it is the 15th?
Do you receive an e-mail notification when you Credit Card gets charged?

So has anyone else who ordered on Flex Pay been charged yet as it is the 15th?
Do you receive an e-mail notification when you Credit Card gets charged?

Not yet, but lately my flex orders are being charged about 2 to 3 days after the processing date.

Not you don't get any notification. You just have to keep an eye on your credit card.

Not yet, but lately my flex orders are being charged about 2 to 3 days after the processing date.

Not you don't get any notification. You just have to keep an eye on your credit card.

Awk thanks for that
:D

:lecture That comment is bordering on heresy....there is nothing non-essential about the Berserker :horror

Hahah....ok.....good point. I officially retract that portion of the statement. The clarification should be that:

"essential products that can not be eaten to sustain life" :D

Hahah....ok.....good point. I officially retract that portion of the statement. The clarification should be that:

"essential products that can not be eaten to sustain life" :D

Much better! :lol

and the wait continues! so now we are looking at june?

Yeah unfortunately gotta agree there...still it will be totally worth the wait :rock

I hope they don't try to charge for this and Patient Zero at the same time.
That will kill my wallet.:(

how many of you on the waitlist, missed out on this one, but on waitlist for EX. reg. still avail. at local retailer for cheaper , but i think the Ex is the way to go

If my waitlist for the Ex does not convert, then I will probably cancel and buy the Regular from my local retailer when the figure arrives at their shop.

Back