Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available-link in first post.

The Berserker probably wont even show up on the newsletter.

I knew this wasn't going to be mentioned in the newsletter. This is a bunch of monkey crap.

said at bottom of newsletter . Now contacting the following lists:LOTR: Moria Orc Premium Format Figure - Ex. #72101

said at bottom of newsletter . Now contacting the following lists:LOTR: Moria Orc Premium Format Figure - Ex. #72101

Wrong piece. That's Moria Orc not the Uruk Hai Berserker.

This is definitely a June PF
If there is nothing next week I'll definitely be pissed

The tease was Sam and Frodo on Mount Doom. Wasn't it?...and the Marvel tease was Emma Frost PF.

I considered that, but how can that be the tease when the Backstage Pass for this dio. has been available for several days already ? :confused: I think of a tease as being a hint or a glimpse of something to come, but we've already seen this dio. in it's entirety so that hardly qualifies as far as I'm concerned. Now the Emma Frost announcement is my idea of a tease, something new, completely unexpected, and seen for the very first time.

I considered that, but how can that be the tease when the Backstage Pass for this dio. has been available for several days already ? :confused: I think of a tease as being a hint or a glimpse of something to come, but we've already seen this dio. in it's entirety so that hardly qualifies as far as I'm concerned. Now the Emma Frost announcement is my idea of a tease, something new, completely unexpected, and seen for the very first time.

:lecture.......

yEP!.........

I agree, but Sideshow has been pretty weird with it's teases lately. After all, they teased the She-Hulk Comiquette after the entire thing had already been revealed in the Adam Hughes picture and the Sideshow TV Podcast with him. I started a thread when the Fantacular teases were announced, but i was shot down pretty fast by the more cynical members...

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55053

It looks like they were right so far. I guess the Emma Frost tease was just an anomaly...

I agree, but Sideshow has been pretty weird with it's teases lately. After all, they teased the She-Hulk Comiquette after the entire thing had already been revealed in the Adam Hughes picture and the Sideshow TV Podcast with him. I started a thread when the Fantacular teases were announced, but i was shot down pretty fast by the more cynical members...

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55053

It looks like they were right so far. I guess the Emma Frost tease was just an anomaly...

Not when it comes to LOTR. SS always provides us with teasers that come out of nowhere...look no further than the Uruk Hai, Legolas, and Aragorn LSB's, the Legolas PF, the Ringwraith and yes, even the Sam and Frodo dio. The only anomoly here is they promised us a teaser on the 14th they have yet to deliver on.

Not when it comes to LOTR. SS always provides us with teasers that come out of nowhere...look no further than the Uruk Hai, Legolas, and Aragorn LSB's, the Legolas PF, the Ringwraith and yes, even the Sam and Frodo dio. The only anomoly here is they promised us a teaser on the 14th they have yet to deliver on.

I really hope so...but there was no Star Wars tease either last week, was there? The only thing that came out for Star Wars on the 7th was the Jabba the Hutt Photo shoot, and that consisted of figures that have already been released and are available.

The "tease" each week will be for the SDCC PPOs for the following week. :wave

In what way? :)

I just think something may be wrong and they are trying to figure out a strategy internally. No updates....no talk.......no pics......my guess might be wrong but, if all is well, this is bad business and poor treatment of a very loyal customer base.

In an economic climate where people are looking for ways to make cuts....you don't want to upset people paying premium dollar for your non-essential product.

This is a very popular piece that should not take an act of Congress to get a prod photo of or some comments. I am probably totally off on my comments (conspiracy theory) but the bitter taste from the Moria Orc train wreck is still to fresh to take a chance on this one.

Trust me, I will pull out the popcorn and watch.......this could get interesting. For all my fellow collectors I hope I am wrong. If I am, i will grab one later (I had the non-Ex).

I just emailed Sideshow about the latest info on the Berserker and here's the answer I got.

Thank you for your email. We appreciate your interest in our products
and the time you took to contact us. The Uruk-Hai Berserker Premium
Format Figure is estimated to ship this month, May of 2009. We have not
yet received notification that it is on the way to our warehouse,
however. As soon as we receive an update, we will email our customers
with notice of expected arrival.

Please let me know if I can assist you further!

Best regards,

Kathy Harter
Customer Service Representative

Back