Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available-link in first post.

It's a June shipper :monkey2

Have you talked to anyone at SS or have they posted a change from May to June? Has anyone talked to CS about it yet? I've got the perfect spot cleared and ready for this awesome statue!
[/QUOTE]

nope, but the reason that this looks like a june shipper is that we haven't even received any arrival notice yet.
those are usually sent out 20-25 days prior to arrival. so that pushes it at least until june, and hopefully no later.

Last edited:

Have you talked to anyone at SS or have they posted a change from May to June? Has anyone talked to CS about it yet? I've got the perfect spot cleared and ready for this awesome statue!

nope, but the reason that this looks like a june shipper is that we haven't even received any arrival notice yet.
those are usually sent out 20-25 days prior to arrival. so that pushes it at least until june, and hopefully no later.[/QUOTE]

Well, patience IS a virtue (or at least that's what I've heard:monkey3). Regardless, it can't be too much longer and this PF is definitely worth the wait:banana

anyone had there wait list convert yet ??

anyone had there wait list convert yet ??

nope....still waiting.........4 months+ been waiting..........
my guess is no wait lists will really convert until sideshow starts getting credit card declines or sending out processing emails then maybe people will cancel if they cant afford it at the time.......
i think this one is too much of a keeper to cancel and re-order, especially the EX.

Been waiting since the end of November...

Still staying positive though..........................sniffle........sniffle :(

yeah, but flex-pay buyers always get theirs later.

Not always. A few times they have delayed the final payment because the items wasn't ready to ship. The last few Flex items of mine have come later though.

I'm not sure if my Credit Card will be charged on the 15th this month NZ Date, or US 15th???
Hmmm

The delays with no communication / production photos got the best of me. I jast have a baaaaaaad feeling about it. Good luck to any on the WL for the reg Edition......cancelled mine.

The delays with no communication / production photos got the best of me. I jast have a baaaaaaad feeling about it. Good luck to any on the WL for the reg Edition......cancelled mine.

In what way? :)

Exact same thing happened with the Hellboy 2 PF.....and the delay was well worth the wait. :drool This one will be no different.

I'm not sure if my Credit Card will be charged on the 15th this month NZ Date, or US 15th???
Hmmm

If you mean for Flex it will be US 15th. But They don't always charge on that day. They can take up to five days from that date.

yeah, but flex-pay buyers always get theirs later.

I've only flex paid once before on the fellbeast dio, and i seemed to get it the same time as the normal orders. I dont know if it shipped on time or was delayed. But i reckon Zerkers gonna be july at the earliest so flexers wont be to far behind, i flexed this on purpose so that i wouldnt cancel cause of the fee's.

I've only flex paid once before on the fellbeast dio, and i seemed to get it the same time as the normal orders. I dont know if it shipped on time or was delayed. But i reckon Zerkers gonna be july at the earliest so flexers wont be to far behind, i flexed this on purpose so that i wouldnt cancel cause of the fee's.

i stand corrected.

mother^^^^in ^^^^ ^^^^ ass ^^^^... where's my berserker with its glorious severed head?????? :monkey2

They need to ship this bad boy as I haven't received anything exciting since Spidey Iron Man. Come on Sideshow...make the 7-15 days shipping announcement!

Back