UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I hate to say it. I might also add that no one can defend this. Ps3 sucks online. I will say it again just so I am clear. PS3 sucks online. It doesn't even sniff the 360's balls when it comes to it. It goes right for the ass. Anyone that can make this work must have a degree from MIT. This system sucks online. I mean I would actually kick dirt at it and beat it with a hammer. F this online crap. The head set doesn't work. You can't simply join friends. I challange anyone to tell me something worth while about their online service. Anyone?

Ok I hate to say it. I might also add that no one can defend this. Ps3 sucks online. I will say it again just so I am clear. PS3 sucks online. It doesn't even sniff the 360's balls when it comes to it. It goes right for the ass. Anyone that can make this work must have a degree from MIT. This system sucks online. I mean I would actually kick dirt at it and beat it with a hammer. F this online crap. The head set doesn't work. You can't simply join friends. I challange anyone to tell me something worth while about their online service. Anyone?

It is somethin called Nat it must be set at 2 where as mine is 3. go to test internet connection and the last test will be nat type. I bet yours is 3 also.

That's why you should buy a Motorola ;)

You would think that by buying Sony's Warhawk game with the headset included that you could trust it to work. :lol I can only hope Metal Gear is worth the price I paid for this system. At least Drakes was kick ass. For the most part this system is garbage. :chew

You would think that by buying Sony's Warhawk game with the headset included that you could trust it to work. :lol I can only hope Metal Gear is worth the price I paid for this system. At least Drakes was kick ass. For the most part this system is garbage. :chew

Haha dude, you should just sell it as much as you complain about it :duh

Haha dude, you should just sell it as much as you complain about it :duh

I would if it wasn't for the Bluray player. I just bought the remote today and love it! I think it is great. I just think the gaming could be 1000 times more user friendly. I will however promptly sell my Unreal game. What a complete waste of money.

I would if it wasn't for the Bluray player. I just bought the remote today and love it! I think it is great. I just think the gaming could be 1000 times more user friendly. I will however promptly sell my Unreal game. What a complete waste of money.

In all fairness, how is the game a waste of money? It's awesome. Fix your NAT settings, buy a new headset :lol

In all fairness, how is the game a waste of money? It's awesome. Fix your NAT settings, buy a new headset :lol

I should be able to work this system as well as the 360. Bar none. It should just work. Why would they package tools that didn't work? I shouldn't have to buy anythink. That is crazy. It either works or doesn't. It doesn't. Sorry Bagels. I don't know why you want to take the hard stance on this one. I am always open to different things. This system sucks and is very non user friendly. Hence the sales results. I will keep it so I can play FF and MG but it is truly the weakest link and will no way ever touch the success of the 360 or Wii. I am sad by this because I would have chosen Sony in the past. Now since they can't make stuff that works well, I am not so much for them anymore.

Back