Far Cry 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just started this game tonight literally played like 15 mins because I gotta work in the morning :( but seriously holy hell the graphics! I just wanted to stand around and look at all the scenery. PC version ftw

I read a review wherein the reviewer said it was the best game he'd ever played. I can almost agree with that now, everthing is near perfection even the mini-games are done better than in other games.

I think I accidentally watched the ending(s) of the game. So I've been taking it reallllllly slow cause I know, I will end up hating the game, even though I've been loving it, if what I saw are the two outcomes available.

All finished.
Great experience from start to finish.
The multiple endings were dumb and pointless but whatever.... :D

Little reminder. I almost missed it but when your under the doctors house and fixing the boat theres pills you take and each one you take are little minigames/cutscens showing how these kids got tricked into the island. It reminded me of hostel or taken.

Little reminder. I almost missed it but when your under the doctors house and fixing the boat theres pills you take and each one you take are little minigames/cutscens showing how these kids got tricked into the island. It reminded me of hostel or taken.

yeaa ! loved that part.
is cool to see how it all started.
glad I played this game and finished it 100%
amazing game. loved blasting people with the signature 50 cal sniper rifle.
BOOM !

HAHA that sniper rifle is so overpowered, its hilarious! :lol I like to turn up thew volume on my headset, fire it, and hear the bullet travel out in the field.

Yeah, the range, and it goes right through the mercs protective vests.

Far Cry 3 is $34.99 on Amazon right now (PC download). It's $29.99 if you have the Editor's Choice coupon from last December.

Well this was a great deal on Amazon, so I couldn't pass it up. Keep hearing great things about this game and I'm looking forward to giving it a go when it arrives.

Just finished the story now. I completed all of the story missions, path of the hunter, wanted dead, supply drops and Rakyat trials. I can't be bothered with finding all the relics.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just finished the story now. I completed all of the story missions, path of the hunter, wanted dead, supply drops and Rakyat trials. I can't be bothered with finding all the relics.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I finished that game 100%
the ending was cool for me.
I hope we get FAR CRY 4.

Wow what a game ! For me that was the best game I played last year.
Just superb in every way. Anyone still unsure on this, pick it up !
Its pretty cheap too now.

Just hope they dont leave farcry 4 to long :(

Back