[EXTENDED 'til 7/5] PSN Store back online - Welcome Back Program Available Now

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PSN Store back online - Welcome Back Program Available Now

Just a courtesy reminder: today is the last chance to redeem your free games and PS+ 1-month trial.

Just a courtesy reminder: today is the last chance to redeem your free games and PS+ 1-month trial.

hey man thanks so much for the heads up. i was going to download everything after i read the message but i cant find where to download the welcome back stuff in the store. does anyone know where i need to go? the welcome back tab is gone now.

Just load up PS Store, and it is right there on your left. It says "Welcome Back." Click on that and you'll see everything.

Just load up PS Store, and it is right there on your left. It says "Welcome Back." Click on that and you'll see everything.

that tab is gone now. there is no welcome back section in the store. when searching the web is says the promotion is over. i guess no perks for me.

just got off the phone with sony. the welcome back program ends today but yesterday was actually the last day to redeem anything. so if you havent done it before today your out of luck.

Sorry, looks like its gone now. It was still there earlier in the morning when I made the previous post and up to 3am when I stopped playing games. Sony's taken it down.

Re: [EXPIRED] PSN Store back online - Welcome Back Program Available Now

FUUUUUU

I still had one game left to pick from, and now I lost out?? GRRRRR

Alive again! Sony has been kind enough to extend the program until 9am PST on July 5th.

Don't dawdle!

Dead Nation.

It's what I'm leaning towards but I read it was more co-op based, and I've never been much of a co-op gamer, more of a loner guy. But I lovez me some zombies.

Is there a Dead Nation demo??

I've now downloaded infamous 7 times over the past month and it still doesn,t work, I get a corrupted data at 16% every time. Thanks Sony.

Is there anything else other than the two free games? Wasn't their some music thingy? :lol

Dead Nation or Super Stardust??

If you're not planning on playing co-op, then Dead Nation won't last long for you. Super Stardust is addictive and feels like old school space shooters but on steroids. I'd pick Super Stardust.

Is there anything else other than the two free games? Wasn't their some music thingy? :lol

If you've already picked your 2 PS3 games, you still have your choice of 2 PSP games and free month of PS+.

Back