UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry, but the 360 headset better than a Bluetooth mic? I don't think so. The 360 mic is always screwing up, when I played online with the BT mic, it was crystal clear and never had a problem with it.

Yeah, honest to God I have had way more probems with that mic than the 360. Maybe something in my home interupts it. It never works half the time for me.

I'm sorry, but the 360 headset better than a Bluetooth mic? I don't think so. The 360 mic is always screwing up, when I played online with the BT mic, it was crystal clear and never had a problem with it.

Yeah, honest to God I have had way more probems with that mic than the 360. Maybe something in my home interupts it. It never works half the time for me.

nah.......just your dodgy accents :D

I'd have to agree with Ill that the bluetooth earpiece is way better than the 360 mic. Clearer sound and a great connection. Although i've never had a problem with my 360 mic other than the muffled sound sometimes, and the fact that my dog ate my wireless mic.

I am still wondering if I should buy this for PS3 or just wait for the 360 version. I may wait for the 360. I am thinking the only games I'll buy on the PS3 are ones that you can't get for the 360 like Drake's.

I am still wondering if I should buy this for PS3 or just wait for the 360 version. I may wait for the 360. I am thinking the only games I'll buy on the PS3 are ones that you can't get for the 360 like Drake's.

I'd get it on PS3 (this coming from an xbox fanboy like myself) b/c it's:

1. Already out :duff
2. Gives us the option of playing multiplayer on each console
3. The 360 version is rumored to be out late spring/early summer
4. Rumor has it that the size of the 360 dvd (DVD-9 format) won't hold all the maps that the blu-ray disc holds

Just my opinion though :D

Oh and,

ut3covaarted2.jpg

Have you guys already been playing this online with each other? How's the online play?

Have you guys already been playing this online with each other? How's the online play?

Nah, i'm picking it up either this or next week. I've been too wrapped up in Drakes. I do hear though that the online play is awesome, the framerate is fantastic, and it's really fast paced with lots-o-weapons.

Nah, i'm picking it up either this or next week. I've been too wrapped up in Drakes. I do hear though that the online play is awesome, the framerate is fantastic, and it's really fast paced with lots-o-weapons.

Sigh....Best Buy opens in an hour. :lol

4. Rumor has it that the size of the 360 dvd (DVD-9 format) won't hold all the maps that the blu-ray disc holds

What the 360 dvd won't hold the hard drive will. There are ways around everything.

I bet the people on the PS network don't call you a fag every 10 seconds :rolleyes::lol

What the 360 dvd won't hold the hard drive will. There are ways around everything.

It should hold them all just fine. If it can fit Gears of War which must be at least it's equal if not more, and Mass Effect, then it shouldn't have any problems with UT3.

I also heard that they're about 90% done with the 360 version and it'll probably come out in April.

Back