UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm betting the 360 version outsells the PS3 and PC version combined. Should be out soon and I'm going to give it a try. They really didn't do a very good job promoting this for the PC and PS3.

It's pretty awesome on the PC, just all the weapons and vehicles and gametypes--it's incredible. They did an amazing job. And it's nice to know that the 360 version has a great online service along with split-screen, so I do recommend it.

Plus it was first developed for the PC meaning it's got much better graphics than most other Unreal 3 engine games on consoles.

It's definitely not the worst game ever, maybe for PS3, but that's just because PS3 sucks.

;)

Why fritz why??!!!!!! no!!!!!!!!!!!

A thousand kittens around the world just died because you purchased the worst game ever. :monkey2

You're not too far from the truth. I spent a few hours playing yesterday and I don't know if it's the worst game ever but it really isn't meant for a single player campaign. This is really a multiplayer only game. The single player mode is pretty much like team slayer in Halo 3 with your team and the opposing team all controlled by AI rather than other players.

Good thing I got it for free otherwise I'd feel cheated.

You're not too far from the truth. I spent a few hours playing yesterday and I don't know if it's the worst game ever but it really isn't meant for a single player campaign. This is really a multiplayer only game. The single player mode is pretty much like team slayer in Halo 3 with your team and the opposing team all controlled by AI rather than other players.

Good thing I got it for free otherwise I'd feel cheated.

Played this on the ps3 for about an hour, got sick of it, and took it back. Realy not much of a point to this game, good thing it was a rental, only out $8.

Back