[EXTENDED 'til 7/5] PSN Store back online - Welcome Back Program Available Now

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PSN Store back online - Welcome Back Program Available Now

My account: Infamous and Dead Nation.
Fiancee's account: LBP and still..to be decided.

I've now downloaded infamous twice to have it give me an error message on the install both times. I'm finding it quite frustrating. I'll do it again during the week when it's less busy, but I've had my system tied up for over fifteen hours total, and I'm not sure the time is worth it for a 15$ game.

Sometimes, I truly do believe Sony is clueless. I wonder if they will make mention of it at E3.

If any of you are having error messages, try downloading your games around 2:00 am. Most people are asleep in the wee hours of the morning, and the PSN servers aren't as strained.

Downloaded all my stuff yesterday without any problems. Just took forever for inFamous to download, and another decade for it to install.

Remember that if you go in to PS HOME there are 100 items.

One of the items is a "3D" print of the Vlad the Impaler print from Sideshow Collectibles. It even says it's licensed by Sideshow so it's the real deal. Pretty cool to know that I can have a Sideshow Collectible in my virtual house.

Just go to the free kiosks and it's one of the 100 items to download.

Got my 100 items, though I didn't take them all, no need. I liked the Vlad print though, one of my favourite freebies.

Fine fine print probably says that as soon as you download any of the free items, you can no longer sue Sony if anything happens to your CC or identity :lol

I made sure to download everything that Sony offered for the simple reason that Sony is probably paying something to the developers even though it's free. :)

Does anyone know if the japanese playstation store's still down? I just tried to log in and it does not seem to work... :-(

Well i wasted one of my downloads...

I used my US account to get stardust HD and LBP, which i already have but though why the hell not i wont have to get the disc out. However i'm guessing because its the US one is the reason why none of my DLC will work, so that sucked i culdve got infamous insead with the same principle no DLC for that one.

Remember that if you go in to PS HOME there are 100 items.

One of the items is a "3D" print of the Vlad the Impaler print from Sideshow Collectibles. It even says it's licensed by Sideshow so it's the real deal. Pretty cool to know that I can have a Sideshow Collectible in my virtual house.

Just go to the free kiosks and it's one of the 100 items to download.

I still need to go and look into that.

How do you check out the items in your basket from the kiosk? It doesn't have a 'check out' Never mind, got it.

Did not have problems downloading at all yesterday. Got infamous and Stardust ( loved the demo ). Infamous is a freakin awesome game BTW.

My wife is the smart one and was like, I wonder if I could sign in my account and download 2 more games. As mentioned on this thread earlier, its possible. We got Little Big Planet and Zombie Nation on her login....all 4 games on the same console.

To bad we didn't make some random account before and got all 5 for free :)

I got Ratchet and Clank on my Euro account and whenever I can get on my asian one again I'll probably download whatever it gets. ;)

I got Ratchet and Clank on my Euro account and whenever I can get on my asian one again I'll probably download whatever it gets. ;)

Stop rubbing it in!!!! ;)

that dead nation game is pretty cool reminds me of smash tv except with zombies

that dead nation game is pretty cool reminds me of smash tv except with zombies

I am having a hard time keeping my laser (gun) pointer where I need it. Touchy thing it is.

Well i wasted one of my downloads...

I used my US account to get stardust HD and LBP, which i already have but though why the hell not i wont have to get the disc out. However i'm guessing because its the US one is the reason why none of my DLC will work, so that sucked i culdve got infamous insead with the same principle no DLC for that one.

don't worry bout it i played and beat infamous, which is very cool for 15mins, but gets very repetitive and ____e TBH. i recommend just getting Infamous 2

im thinking about getting super star dust but not sure, im just holding out.

i was smart though i got a US, UK and JPN account, hopefully japan gets different games. lookin at the US PS+ and dude its way more kickass than the euro one, much better games on that _____!

Back