Far Cry 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toysrus is having a sale where you buy Far Cry 3 and another select game from a list (Like Halo 4, Dishonered, Hitman, etc) an you save $50 off the total. Its almost like getting a game free. This deal is for the xbox 360 and PS3 versions.

Toysrus is having a sale where you buy Far Cry 3 and another select game from a list (Like Halo 4, Dishonered, Hitman, etc) an you save $50 off the total. Its almost like getting a game free. This deal is for the xbox 360 and PS3 versions.

how long will this sale last? thinking about stopping by on Friday so hopefully it'll last that long.

Wow, both endings are short. The " good choice" is only a tad longer.

Really liked the music.

Well im a bit further in now and for me, this is one of the best games iv played this year!

I was spying on this pirate camp I wanted to take over and see a guy standing near the water you have to swim in to enter the camp.
Thought id go and talk to him and as i got closer, a croc grabbed him and he screamed :)
He was pulled in the water and killed and his body came up and floated down the stream lol
Couldnt stop laughing :)

Can't wait to get my computer built so i can start playing this game. Got it free with my video card so even if I don't like it not a huge deal. I didn't like the 2nd game so hopefully I like this one.

Well im a bit further in now and for me, this is one of the best games iv played this year!

I was spying on this pirate camp I wanted to take over and see a guy standing near the water you have to swim in to enter the camp.
Thought id go and talk to him and as i got closer, a croc grabbed him and he screamed :)
He was pulled in the water and killed and his body came up and floated down the stream lol
Couldnt stop laughing :)

Wish I got that. Usually with the camps, I will try to free the captive animals in the cages via snipes, and let them go vengeful wild on their captives.

Wish I got that. Usually with the camps, I will try to free the captive animals in the cages via snipes, and let them go vengeful wild on their captives.

Yea this was just outside the camp :) it was so funny lol he got dragged in so quick!

Love shooting the cage open for the tigers to attack the pirates.
anyone come across lions ? not seen any so far. Guessing they are not in the game ?

A word of warning for anyone collecting the relics, you have to collect the relic inside the cave under the doctors house before you complete the story missions as i tried to collect them all after in free play and you cant get back in that cave so I have 119/120 relics and cant get the trophy unless I start the game over again which I am not willing to do. I am pretty annoyed at this as it seems a little stupid on their part.

One more week at my in-laws before I go home. I'm really hoping this is waiting for me when I get back. No email saying its been sent though :(

Back