[EXTENDED 'til 7/5] PSN Store back online - Welcome Back Program Available Now

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PSN Store back online - Welcome Back Program Available Now

My friends from the UK cannot seem to find where their 100 free items are. Does anyone know? Cause they have home square, not central plaza.

that dead nation game is pretty cool reminds me of smash tv except with zombies

smash tv?! i loved that game when i was in college. you've just convinced me to pick dead nation for one of my free games.
thanks!

My friends from the UK cannot seem to find where their 100 free items are. Does anyone know? Cause they have home square, not central plaza.

Hmm... ask them if they have a kiosk in the Home square, that's probably where the free items are. In North America all of the free stuff were in the Central Plaza's kiosk, so it's probably a similar set-up. They can also check their "message of the day" to see what the U.K. Home team has said about those items; the message automatically appears every time you start up Home, and you can also access it by navigating the with start menu.

If anyone has any unused playstation network cards. Cards you do not plan to use, let me know. I'd like a $10 one for tonight/tomorrow morning.

Just picked up 2 games and the Home stuff. Loving Dead Nation!

I already own LBP and Infamous so I'm trying to decide which two I want out of the other three. I'm leaning towards Wipeout and Super Stardust. Dead Nation looks cool, but it also looks pretty similar to Burn Zombie Burn, a game I already own.

I got Dead Nation. Pretty nifty, and reminiscent of Smash TV. Also on the fence between the Asteroids-looking game and the race car game. The latter will no doubt look more impressive on my TV, but I did love me some Asteroids as a kid. . .

Which would you guys who have played both recommend?

Choosing Dead Nation was a waste of a free game for me. It looked cool and RE ish. It turned out to be terrible and wouldnt recommend it to anybody. But thats just me! I got infamous and i think that sucks and ill never touch it again

Im sure the PSN will get hacked again.

I got Dead Nation. Pretty nifty, and reminiscent of Smash TV. Also on the fence between the Asteroids-looking game and the race car game. The latter will no doubt look more impressive on my TV, but I did love me some Asteroids as a kid. . .

Which would you guys who have played both recommend?

Wipeout HD (the racing game) is the better choice out of the two. You're getting the full retail edition plus the expansion pack for free. Plus, Wipeout even has a platinum trophy if you're into trophy collecting.

Super Stardust HD (the asteroid game) is also good, but the main campaign is way too short, you can finish the entire thing in a several hours, and then blast through co-op mode.

I got that Ratchet and Clank game with my UK account. I've never played any games in the series before, but it's a lot of fun. I'll probably purchase the other entries in the series now.

I got that Ratchet and Clank game with my UK account. I've never played any games in the series before, but it's a lot of fun. I'll probably purchase the other entries in the series now.

I love Ratchet and Clank. One of my favorite series!

I also love Ratchet and Clank. And I just realized I still need to play the Quest For Booty game I downloaded a year and a half ago...

I've now downloaded infamous 4 times, at various time, to get the same corrupted data at 16% of the install. I've tried downloading at different times, but this is getting downright frustrating. Tried contacting Sony, and they just said it's due to volume try again, how many times do they think I'm going to do this for a 15$ game?

This suck i read a comment saying the Killzone Steel Rain map pack was free to ps+ users, so i went on and there was two listings, one for buyinh and the other (i assume the ps+ one) is un-accessible as it says 'cannot be accessed on your account' bullcrap.

Why give us a free PS+ account for 30 days and remove all content and restrict it to one page of items, (which will expire and become useless anyway)

I don't know which game to download for free... I've already DLed LittleBigPlanet.

Anybody have any suggestions for the other? meanie doesn't care, he told me to choose (and he let me choose LBP too. lol)

I don't know which game to download for free... I've already DLed LittleBigPlanet.

Anybody have any suggestions for the other? meanie doesn't care, he told me to choose (and he let me choose LBP too. lol)

Infamous is you don't already have it.

Back