UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked it up along with a headset for PS3.
Just rented it, but I don't have a headset yet. :eek::eek:
If I like it, I'll get both on Friday.

None of McHavyck's Barry White-like tones for you.
:D:D:D

Update:
Scru that...after just getting a chat invite from Kit and not being able to accept it, I'm going out to get one now. Typing messages out on there is crap.

Last edited:
Just rented it, but I don't have a headset yet. :eek::eek:
If I like it, I'll get both on Friday.

None of McHavyck's Barry White-like tones for you.
:D:D:D

Update:
Scru that...after just getting a chat invite from Kit and not being able to accept it, I'm going out to get one now. Typing messages out on there is crap.

I am going to try and use my motorola blutooth headset with it. If that don't work out I will have to pick one up tomorrow.

Last edited:
The guy from Gamestop said any Blue Tooth headset would work, so you should be okay.

And they know everything. :monkey3:lol Sorry I am talking about Walt. The same guy that told me they were sold out of GHIII for the 360 because they were having problems with the game. What an ass! :rotfl

And they know everything. :monkey3:lol Sorry I am talking about Walt. The same guy that told me they were sold out of GHIII for the 360 because they were having problems with the game. What an ass! :rotfl

Yeah, he looks like a roll-on deoderant. :lol:lol

I was talking to Jared at the other one. He SEEMS to act like he knows what he's talking about.

How do you hook up a keyboard/mouse to the PS3 and where do you get one from? Does it have to be via bluetooth?

How do you hook up a keyboard/mouse to the PS3 and where do you get one from? Does it have to be via bluetooth?

you can use the usb ports on it i believe, doesn't have to be via bluetooth. in a few updates back, they also included printer compatibility as well.

Further proof of EB's hall of shame. So I went to go buy the game. Just another instance of EB crap. The big blonde doofus that works up front was helping an older lady. She asked him how many songs a 4 gig stick will hold on PSP. He then looked up at the ceiling for a minute. Then said "Well depending on the song about 1 to 10." I then proceeded to help the customer out properly. She looked confused and he lost a sale. Then I asked for UTIII. He fumbled around and went to give me an opened copy. I am sorry but I was allready pissed. I asked if they had any new copies. He was going to give me the whole it's new we just display the cases crap. I quickly cut him off and told him I would buy it elsewhere. I am sorry but opened is used any way you look at it. Do you know how many people touch those cases? Anyways I went to Toys R Us and they were sold out as well. LOL!

Further proof of EB's hall of shame. So I went to go buy the game. Just another instance of EB crap. The big blonde doofus that works up front was helping an older lady. She asked him how many songs a 4 gig stick will hold on PSP. He then looked up at the ceiling for a minute. Then said "Well depending on the song about 1 to 10." I then proceeded to help the customer out properly. She looked confused and he lost a sale. Then I asked for UTIII. He fumbled around and went to give me an opened copy. I am sorry but I was allready pissed. I asked if they had any new copies. He was going to give me the whole it's new we just display the cases crap. I quickly cut him off and told him I would buy it elsewhere. I am sorry but opened is used any way you look at it. Do you know how many people touch those cases? Anyways I went to Toys R Us and they were sold out as well. LOL!

What a moron. A 4 gig stick will hold as many songs as a 4 gig ipod will. It can hold the same format of music that an ipod could. Idiots. Thats why I never go to EB.

I was at EB last night and almost bought UTIII. But I feel annoyed everytime I'm in there so I didn't. :lol

I just got a $50 gift card from my team at work. Tomorrow is my birthday. So I promplty spent it on BestBuys website. I am going to pick that and Bladerunner up tonight. :cool:

I just got a $50 gift card from my team at work. Tomorrow is my birthday. So I promplty spent it on BestBuys website. I am going to pick that and Bladerunner up tonight. :cool:

Cool maybe you can help me and Kit figure out how to get a game going.

I have it in hand. I am charging my contoller and remote. Because again unlike the awesome 360 the PS3 still manages to make even the controller more difficult. :monkey3 :lol

Back