"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, the neck really looks amazing now. You did a fantastic job "fusing" the neck with the chest. Bravo!!

Hi Reinhardt,

Thanks, man. I am very happy with how it came out and it looks even better in person. I am working on the chaps as well as painting his horse now, more pics soon.

Hi all,

Quick update #4. Made the chaps. Sill needs a little tweaking but overall it is complete. Also started weathering the pants. Hope you all like.

tuco43.jpg

tuco42-1.jpg

tuco41-1.jpg

tuco44.jpg

tuco31-1.jpg

tuco38-1.jpg

Hi Gentlemen

Could you please give some advice how to make the Blondie Poncho?

Thanks!!!:yess::yess:. Ordered. How fast is the shipping??

Steve doesn't keep an inventory in stock but make stuff as you order. He'll usually tell you on his home page how long an order might take depending how busy he is. Expect to wait at least 6-8 weeks. He also makes the hat, the gun belt and pistol for Blondie.

Wow! He must be busy, just read this on his home page.
RIGHT NOW TURN AROUND TIME ON REGULAR ORDERS IS CLOSE TO 3 MONTHS!! I am working all day every day to get caught up! If this wait time is too long for you please don't order! If you have a contest deadline or a show deadline, contact me and I may be able to expedite your order!
WHERE IS MY ORDER?

I also just read that. Oh well. 3 months is a little wait but it's going to be well worth it. But I thank you and bwayne for starting my on my Blondie quest. :yess::

1e4f633b.jpg

Steve doesn't keep an inventory in stock but make stuff as you order. He'll usually tell you on his home page how long an order might take depending how busy he is. Expect to wait at least 6-8 weeks. He also makes the hat, the gun belt and pistol for Blondie.

Wow! He must be busy, just read this on his home page.
RIGHT NOW TURN AROUND TIME ON REGULAR ORDERS IS CLOSE TO 3 MONTHS!! I am working all day every day to get caught up! If this wait time is too long for you please don't order! If you have a contest deadline or a show deadline, contact me and I may be able to expedite your order!
WHERE IS MY ORDER?

Back