"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on the sale Scott...worth every cent!

Thanks for letting me on this too, i absolutely love my 'Blondie' figure, it really is impressive and the hatless head is amazing.

Thanks you guys! It's really nice to have all the hard work appreciated. It gives me a bit of confidence that I may be able to continue to make these art figures and that I may actually help support my family a little. You see very recently I was laid off and I have been scrambling to find my way. This has been a passion of mine and now having the time to do it is perhaps, to be cliche, "a blessing in disguise". In other words I'm going for it! I hope to offer many more cool and different "art figures"! It genuinely feels good to know you guys are happy with your investments. Thank you again-... now Yodasan.... Get back to work:lol

Thanks to you Scott, some of us enjoy with this hobby, and what you did with Blondie is not only a great price for all of us that love that character and custom our own figures and know how difficult it is to work in this scale.

Your pretty work is more than that, is a breath to keep us going ahead to find new ways to increase the accurate of all the details that makes of our custom figures collection, that appreciated treasure that they really are for us.

;)
;)
Thank you for that!!!

Blond3-1d.jpg

Has anyone seen this custom figure and what are your thoughts on it

Good observation Jimmy, totally agreed with all your words about this figure. I will tell you more...Rainman, Josh, Darren, xenoviper just to name some of them, are doing pretty painting works with the heads....So this one is so far of any of the heads touched by these great artists.

The first ebay link is mine:
;)

https://cgi.ebay.com/THE-GOOD-BAD-UGL...item3a573fec02

But it won’t be like that for much time. Next week I will have my first 4 pieces poncho, done with a rare kind of micro suede fabric, very well marked drawings, accurate measurements and quality fringes, and of course a inner wire to help to put the poncho in every way you want.

;)

[/B]

Last edited:
Well guys, I am pretty new here but thanks to this forum I was able to recognise the true makers of the "CLINTS"
as it turns out , I was the winner of Scott's CLint 2 days ago.
I was very lucky i think , that there was only a couple of bidders plus me bidding.
Unfortunately if you want something sometimes , you must pay a premium price, especially when there is 10 only.
I am really proud of this piece, i have not received it yet but would pick this blondie over the others.(my opinion)
All you other 9 guys consider yourselves lucky to have paid an initial lower price, as this piece and ALL other Blondies will probably never see 3 digits again.
It must be one of the if not the highest 1/6th figures to reach into the 1000's.
Great investment I think ,
Thank you scott for putting one on Ebay!!
Will teasure it .
Marcel

Just to clarify, I love ALL the Blondies and thank this forum as I have not seen these in any other.
I think the blondies here are of excellent quality and do not want to put any down, all seem to have endless hours of research and work.
Mars

Just to clarify, I love ALL the Blondies and thank this forum as I have not seen these in any other.
I think the blondies here are of excellent quality and do not want to put any down, all seem to have endless hours of research and work.
Mars

Welcome to the forum and congrats on Blondie. :duff

I agree that all the customizers here put a lot of work into their pieces and if a particular one does not impress personally, there is no need to put anyone's work down or state your dislike for someone's efforts. Unfortunately, you'll find a lot are compelled to add their negative comments, often over and over and over again. :rolleyes:

mortimerandblondie1.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]

I thought you guys might like to see a pic of Rainman's Mortimer and VM's Blondie together.
I hope you like it. WEST.

Back