Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to buy in 1st post.

500/1000 for the Ex and Reg, respectiviely, is slightly high. I know people are so excited of this Angel. Who knows now. His wings are going to be huge. Should've been 400/700 ES.

Will this piece go on the giftcard list? Possibly, Sideshow likes the 500 number for exclusives no matter what the cost/size of the statue.

I'm even tempted by this one (despite being 1:5th.) Love the look of it all. Unfortunately, trimming down the collection and no room for this one, amongst the rest.

no 1/4 = no buy :lecture

that theory worked well for daredevil :lol

Unfortunately, I have to concur, have to stay away from this piece til a 1/4 scale Angel is made to go next to the Gambit Rogue Cyke 1/4 goodness. No space or money to buy a piece that doesn't go scalewise with those 3, rather spend money on another 1/4 scale to custom (possibly Cyke or Rogue in alt costume).

wingspan is good but size is too small
pass on this
may have picked it up if 1/6 or 1/4

I know everyone wants this in 1/4 scale but the whole 1/5 line is really starting to appeal to me the more I think about it. Truth is I dont really need all the X Men in 1/4 especially since SS prices are going up. The 1/5 line allows me to let my guard down on space constraints. Personally, Nightcrawler, Angel, Beast, Iceman, Kitty Pryde, Jubiliee are some of the characters I can skip out on in 1/4.

Oh no. Sorry to hear this Mjolnir. Did you lose the NRD too?:(

Unfotunately yes. After collecting for a few months I'm starting to understand the various factors in deciding what would be a better purchase for my taste and for the value. That said I hope to better plan for my purchases where I don't have to loose out on NRDs. We shall see how that goes.

I know everyone wants this in 1/4 scale but the whole 1/5 line is really starting to appeal to me the more I think about it. Truth is I dont really need all the X Men in 1/4 especially since SS prices are going up.

Colossus and angel comiquette are the same price as rogue, cyclops premium format, wolverine, bucky and more expensive than ms marvel

If you are thinking about price go for the premium formats

lol you notice how many people complain about a piece when its 1/5! You dont see people say 1/5 or FAIL!... lol

lol you notice how many people complain about a piece when its 1/5! You dont see people say 1/5 or FAIL!... lol

because the 1/2 scale or fail crowd only have 1 legit whole marvel statue

I know everyone wants this in 1/4 scale but the whole 1/5 line is really starting to appeal to me the more I think about it. Truth is I dont really need all the X Men in 1/4 especially since SS prices are going up. The 1/5 line allows me to let my guard down on space constraints. Personally, Nightcrawler, Angel, Beast, Iceman, Kitty Pryde, Jubiliee are some of the characters I can skip out on in 1/4.

Forgot about the Iceman. I might get him when it comes out or by shipping time. I noticed something about these 1/5 comiquette; you can display them alone mostly so I don't have the pressure to get em all.

Ohhh, Apocalypse comiquette 1/5!!! Now that's what I waiting for. :slap

Last edited:
Back