Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glyoung99

Super Freak
Reaction score
Re: Angels comming

Oh....my.....

That looks absolutely beautiful. Seriously, my jaw dropped when I saw the wings.

This will be a must own. :rock

Nice. Thanks for the heads up glyoung.

Wings look beautiful. The 3 headsculpts look pretty darn good too.

I felt like posting again because I have a strange feeling that this piece is going to raise the bar for all future Marvel releases.

I'm awed by this one right now. (And all I've seen are pieces.)

HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!!! I LOVE ANGEL!!! Angel and Iceman, my two favorite X-MEN, and we're GETTING COMIQUETTES OF BOTH! I'm so freaking JAZZED RIGHT NOW!!! LOOKS GREAT!

HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!!! I LOVE ANGEL!!! Angel and Iceman, my two favorite X-MEN, and we're GETTING COMIQUETTES OF BOTH! I'm so freaking JAZZED RIGHT NOW!!! LOOKS GREAT!

:rock Angel is by far one of my favorite amongst the X-Men. (Cyclops being my other.)

I thought it was Gambit at first. Looks like he's posed on top of some kind of tower or steeple.

Glyoung, I just posted a new thread on SF. I gave you credit though.

I had to share this goodness. :rock

Selene will come soon...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/iO9z9LX_1zM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/iO9z9LX_1zM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>...
691524-she_hulk_37_large.jpg

Back