Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to buy in 1st post.

Forgot about the Iceman. I might get him when it comes out or by shipping time. I noticed something about these 1/5 comiquette; you can display them alone mostly so I don't have the pressure to get em all.

Ohhh, Apocalypse comiquette 1/5!!! Now that's what I waiting for. :slap

thing is, icemen will prolly be 1/4 scale

What about Nightcrawler and Colossus comiquettes? Those are 1/5 and how would you do those as 1/4 PFs?

Sideshow will keep producing 1/5 scale and for those that don't like they'll not buy, and those that like will keep buying. But it doesn't get old watching the same folks over and over complain at the 1/5 scale, and Sideshow keeps pumping out more 1/5 after another. Get in where you fit in, but Sideshow is going to keep at it with or without those collectors. I think by now Sideshow has proven that they know what they are doing and we a left here to speculate. Eventually everyone going to get what they want for the most part, just get in line and wait your turn...;) Let the 1/5 lovers have their time in the sun in this hobby of ours.

Last edited:

Sideshow will keep producing 1/5 scale and for those that don't like they'll not buy, and those that like will keep buying. But it doesn't get old watching the same folks over and over complain at the 1/5 scale, and Sideshow keeps pumping out more 1/5 after another. Get in where you fit in, but Sideshow is going to keep at it with or without those collectors. I think by now Sideshow has proven that they know what they are doing and we a left here to speculate. Eventually everyone going to get what they want for the most part, just get in line and wait your turn...;) Let the 1/5 lovers have their time in the sun in this hobby of ours.

I hope they all get sunburned. :mad:

Of course I am just kidding.......or am I? :lol

I collect mostly 1/4 scale, but will buy the occassional kick@ss 1/5 scale piece like Punisher, Daredevil and Angel and of course the AH Ladies :naughty. I don't take any of the scale battles personally.

Can't wait for this beauty. Hopefully we will get him not too long after cyclops. I am planning to put him on top of my detolf so he will tower everybody (I only have one detolf). The wingspan is amazing, really looking forward to see it in person.

picture6un.jpg

I hppe they brighten the left eye, you can barely tell it's opened, may be the lighting?

I never noticed before, but looking at the pics they only showed his right side for the EX

This needs to come out so they can start working on the 1/4 scale ;x

This needs to come out so they can start working on the 1/4 scale ;x

They have those already fuzzy. Aren't you picking up the 1/4 PFs? My dream is a John Bryne 1/4 scale X-MEN comiquette line up. It looks like we are stuck with 1/5 for X-MEN comiquettes. I think Iceman will be the only piece in 1/4 scale. Only because I can't see how they can make that as a PF.

I am really tempted to pick this up and go for the other 1/5 x men offerings for a modern looking team.

I'm building up a modern 1/5 line and its been enjoyable so far these really r not bad sculpts if the size doesn't bother u

Wow not sure how I missed this. Day 1 purchase.

Well i took the plunge and ordered this colossus and nightcrawler. any other of the coms i should look out for?

Back