Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to buy in 1st post.

Come on ship this baby so the 1/4 scale Angel can come out, and then they can move on to X-force!

yea archangel and x force angel would be awesome

Some pics of Angel at SDCC! Looks real good and that wing span is pretty impressive! :rock

IMG_9512.jpg

IMG_9515.jpg

IMG_9516.jpg

Come on ship this baby so the 1/4 scale Angel can come out, and then they can move on to X-force!

This is hard enough to display with the sheer vastness of the wingspan, you really want a bigger one ::cuckoo:

This will fill up and entire cabinet shelf of mine that currently has Silver surfer, Black Spider-man AND Punisher.

It looks better than I expected ....

Angel looks nice. I was about to cancel him but decide to keep it. I just love those wings.

Some pics of Angel at SDCC! Looks real good and that wing span is pretty impressive! :rock

IMG_9512.jpg

IMG_9515.jpg

IMG_9516.jpg

There is no way I am cancelling this, the wings look freakin awesome :rock2:newangel

That's really cool! I may have to get this one down the line...

BB

I want this one! So does Meanie! :D

I would have ordered most 1/5 pieces if it was made in 1/4. What where they thinking... This ANGEL could go so well with the PFs.

But in 1/4 it's be even bigger than this, and harder to display.

Nova, since you are living in London I believe you have the same problem like me in HK. Most of the people who have the space and money give 2 cents towards other's feeling. As SSC says Bigger is Better. I have said that once and will say one more time, if you want a 1:5 to be done at 1:4, fine, but dont expect it is at the same price range. If SSC knows people is going to pay $400 or more for a 1:4, I believe they are willing to make more 1:4. But do not forget they also have to compete with Bowen and now LSF means to invade cinemaquette's market.

Some might say they would willing to pay more for 1:4, the question is do those who have not spoken feel the same, it is a question SSC's market team should have done. I believe the new 1:2 will mostly be movie version statue so it does not concern us much, at least for the time being. (Wolverine might be an indicator.) If they have confidence, I do not see why they arent making Joker's PF and LSF, as it will catch more attention from the public. Of cos this is all talking tactics on a piece of paper (a chinese saying).

Back