Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to buy in 1st post.

wow he does look to be good size!! congrats on those getting him i think he is going to be better then peoples expectations after seeing that video ;) thnks for the video as well!

paint looks better in the flesh. I dont doubt its 1/5 because Ive seen comiquettes next to PFs. It looks very similar in size comparision to someone like Bullseye Comiquette vs. Sabretooth PF.

The head and limbs are comparably smaller.. but even at 1/5th scale I thought the wingspan should've been 3 feet. It still looks great though.. I guess Ill be displaying it with the EX head instead. It doesnt look as flat and vibrant as the proto pics.

I'm really excited about this one. I preordered the ex version thefirst chance I could because the pics themselves sold me...well that and I like Angel. Glad to see it's continuing looking good.

I'll def post pics as soon as I get mine.

Last edited:

Finally made my mind up not to get this one. Rogue and Cyclops PFs will do plenty till such a time that SS releases an archangel PF. Used the money to PO the Predator LSB EX instead...

Still a great piece. Congrats fborecki; I think the EX of this piece is a must as well

Finally made my mind up not to get this one. Rogue and Cyclops PFs will do plenty till such a time that SS releases an archangel PF. Used the money to PO the Predator LSB EX instead...

Still a great piece. Congrats fborecki; I think the EX of this piece is a must as well

Thanks worst and congrats to you on the upcoming Rouge/Cyclops and def Predator LSB EX. All great purchases.:clap

I think this will be a great piece to add to my new new collection

I think this will be a great piece to add to my new new collection

I think you are right :hi5: Angel looks really really good, I am thinking to buy a pedestal just for him. I think he'll look better as a stand alone piece. wow the wing is so impresive, can't wait.

I think you are right :hi5: Angel looks really really good, I am thinking to buy a pedestal just for him. I think he'll look better as a stand alone piece. wow the wing is so impresive, can't wait.

Exatcly what im going to do bro with the pedestal, I think this would make a great background statue in any xmen group shot!:yess:

Exatcly what im going to do bro with the pedestal, I think this would make a great background statue in any xmen group shot!:yess:

Agreed. I'm putting up a shelf just for Angel, a little above the table that I display some of my other pieces on. It'll look like he's descending down upon the other pieces from above. Or, at least, I hope it will. (Plus, it'll negate the 'problem' of his large wingspan taking up too much room).

Last edited:

yup that is gonna be an excellent way of displaying this one, gonna look great guys :)

I think people will regret not getting the ex after seeing the in hand pictures!

Agreed. Hey where would be the best place to look for good pedestals for Angel cause I really am liking that idea?

Agreed. Hey where would be the best place to look for good pedestals for Angel cause I really am liking that idea?

How handy are you? It wouldn't be too hard to make your own. Otherwise, you can check the FS thread. There are a couple of board members that sell pedestals.

How handy are you? It wouldn't be too hard to make your own. Otherwise, you can check the FS thread. There are a couple of board members that sell pedestals.

hmmm not much. I def wouldn't trust a beautiful statue like this on something I would make. Cool thanks.

I think what some people are picturing doing, is using the clear acrylic type raiser to place behind some of the xmen in the front to make him "hover" above the rest from behind, That is what i was considering anyways.

I think what some people are picturing doing, is using the clear acrylic type raiser to place behind some of the xmen in the front to make him "hover" above the rest from behind, That is what i was considering anyways.

:exactly: That is what I am planning on trying.

:exactly: That is what I am planning on trying.

Same here guys :yess:

Back