Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to buy in 1st post.

Im planning on putting him with all my other 1/5 X Men, but slightly raised and under the light in one of my curios.

Or displaying him with the Moore Angelus statue!

My setup is going to look a little something like this... :rock

x-menblueandangel.jpg

Sweet. That reminds me I hope my cyclops wait list converts.

Love the picture and my setup will look similar, except they will all be a foot apart due to the bases :monkey2

Looking forward to this piece but I've decided I probably wanna go with something more custom for Archangel. I havent decided if I want my commissioned piece for Archangel in traditional or X-Force colors. Any recommendations. It is 1/4th and massive... I havent decided yet but Im very close to sending the cash.. his wings are huge..

IMG_0793.jpg

My setup is going to look a little something like this... :rock

x-menblueandangel.jpg

looks awesome but if I were you id opt for the Exclusive Rogue switch out. That face looks more appropriate with the short-haired Gambit.

Looking forward to this piece but I've decided I probably wanna go with something more custom for Archangel. I havent decided if I want my commissioned piece for Archangel in traditional or X-Force colors. Any recommendations. It is 1/4th and massive... I havent decided yet but Im very close to sending the cash.. his wings are huge..

IMG_0793.jpg

1/4 is bigger than 1/5 so I guess you can't go wrong. I skipped this after I saw how small he was from the video.

IMG_0793.jpg

X-Force colors are cool but I'd go with the traditional colors myself. That way, at 1/4 scale, he'll display well with the X-Men PFs, assuming you have/want any of them.
Either way though, that's a terrific Archangel statue. :)

First payment on flex set to be taken tommrow!!

Nice, congrats bro. I had the EX preordered but cancelled it cause I needed Rouge more especially since I have gambit and they should go along quite well together. I'm hoping to grab this one closer to the release date though cause the design of angel just looks SICK!

First payment on flex set to be taken tommrow!!

Very Cool, Im excited about this one. I think its a fantastic sculpt and want this in my collection sooner than later.

I wonder its gonna come in around the same time as cyclops. I think his first flex was recently taken.

Nice, congrats bro. I had the EX preordered but cancelled it cause I needed Rouge more especially since I have gambit and they should go along quite well together. I'm hoping to grab this one closer to the release date though cause the design of angel just looks SICK!

Oh no. Sorry to hear this Mjolnir. Did you lose the NRD too?:(

Whoa! The Angel Ex hasn't sold out yet? It's been like 3.5 months since PO right? No low quantity alert either.

Well I think that was a good decision, Rogue PF would be harder to find down the road and rocks in a display with Gambit PF. Another Angel/Archangel will be made down the road too anyways.

Back