Statue Sideshow Dinosauria Mosasaur Statue/Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello chisoxfan 2424. You can show us some pictures?:)

Sure, sorry for the delay and the pics are not that great.

Styracosaurs 2.jpg
Styracosaurs.jpg

Hi Tupuxuara,

You have a wonderful and awesome display. You have insipired me to focus on this line and who knows one day I can even just halve your collection and I would be very happy.
Thanks for sharing :)

Thank you for your beautiful words. I am glad that my collection was able to inspire other enthusiasts of this line. I hope eventually to receive exclusive version of this beautiful statue (T-rex) :( ...

Thank you for your beautiful words. I am glad that my collection was able to inspire other enthusiasts of this line. I hope eventually to receive exclusive version of this beautiful statue (T-rex) :( ...

I wished I can order the ex version but it's on the waitlist. So I better order regular one from the local supplier just to be safe. :)

I just got mine the other day, he's great but there are so many angles on him that looks amazing it's pretty hard for me to pick a side to display him.

I just put this on payment plan today. I actually ordered it this morning not even knowing about the %15 off, but Sideshow customer service helped me out and canceled that order so i could replace it with one with the coupon. The Mosasaur was so badass in Jurassic World i had to buy this.

There was early talk a couple years ago about doing a Raptor with protofeathers but I never saw anything official. Fingers crossed though!!

the limited word has little meaning now . I prefer the old version , but if the new had been better I would be very pissed off . I make an order and a month later a new version comes out ? now the same will happen for the others ?

I've had the original version for a few months and love it, the new one, whilst tempting due to the "limitedness" I suppose is just...well it doesn't look great. I'd have preferred a full on bronzed one like in the past.

I prefer the muted look of the original better, which I do own. I agree that these paint variants are getting ridiculous. The piece itself adds nothing that sets it apart from the original.

I prefer the originals color more but I still like the look of this. I probably wouldn't get it even if I didn't have a lineup of 6 of dinos to buy just because I don't know how to display two of the exact same statues that are just different colors.

I prefer the originals color more but I still like the look of this. I probably wouldn't get it even if I didn't have a lineup of 6 of dinos to buy just because I don't know how to display two of the exact same statues that are just different colors.
Similar to how the pic on the box and the amber one are, they look good from both sides so you can display one facing each way.

I did not see this coming. Of course I ordered the Mosasaur the day before with the Jurassic code, and I am already happy with that deal. Glad I don't like the repaint more, looks a little like a brown trout with that coloration.

Back