SDCC 2009 Toynami DC Products

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the batwing we have a pretty good idea based on those pictures

but the batmobile, hell no, so I wonder how that will look like

I was talking about the Superman Cinemaquette,but the Keaton Bat-stuff looks awesome.

I was talking about the Superman Cinemaquette,but the Keaton Bat-stuff looks awesome.

ow okay sorry.

but yeah, I am not a sups fan, BUT I am striked by it too, what is very noticable for me is his HAIR! never seen something so natural looking on a model like on that cinemaquette...

picture I just found, with slightly another angle than the ones posted already
img2984k.jpg

Hi all, i literally just saw this page and I really can't get enough of this. Does anyone here know how we can pre order this or what web site we will be able to get these from? I tried checking cinemaquette and toynami but didnt have much luck finding anything. I have had like 6 different batman cowls and I think the one showed at sdcc is ten times better then anything i have ever owned lol.. and i NEED that batwing lol

Hi all, i literally just saw this page and I really can't get enough of this. Does anyone here know how we can pre order this or what web site we will be able to get these from? I tried checking cinemaquette and toynami but didnt have much luck finding anything. I have had like 6 different batman cowls and I think the one showed at sdcc is ten times better then anything i have ever owned lol.. and i NEED that batwing lol

Cinemaquette doesn't do preorders.I don't know about the other stuff.

guys whomever is interested in a christopher reeve superman I would just wait. Bob Causey is currently sculpting a 1/1 scale Superman Reeve head which looks AMAZING and he is having it scanned for 1/2 scale full figure. It is gonna be bigger than the cinemaquette which is only 1/3 scale and it looks much more accurate. TRUST ME

guys whomever is interested in a christopher reeve superman I would just wait. Bob Causey is currently sculpting a 1/1 scale Superman Reeve head which looks AMAZING and he is having it scanned for 1/2 scale full figure. It is gonna be bigger than the cinemaquette which is only 1/3 scale and it looks much more accurate. TRUST ME

Who is producing the 1/2 scale figure for him?

As far as I can tell the problem here is that he doesn't have the capacity to make his works available in larger quantities (hundreds) on his own. So you saying "just wait" is kinda wishful thinking, because unless someone else produces this for him (which I very much doubt because they would need a license) it aint gonna happen to the sort of level needed to fulfill the demand the CM is generating.

To say it is going to look AMAZING is one thing, but to say that this can somehow be a credible replacement for the Cinemaquette... well, that's something else.

If as a collector you have the patience and cash to wait to buy one of these things directly from him and that's your thing then fair enough wait for it. All I would say is that in the past I've seen lots of talk of him making things, but none of it ever seems to materialise.

I was actually lucky enough to go over his house and meet him about a week ago and I cannot say enough nice things about the guy. That being said his projects he is currently working on which I cannot go into much detail is insane. I know he may not be able to produce in the hundreds yet, but if you are looking for the definitive superman and willing to pay good money and not just settle for the cinemaquette than wait for Bob Causeys 1/2 scale. Also to the guy has been extremely busy as he is only weeks away from completing his Batman Forever Batmobile which is exactly like the one from the movie and is totally drivable which is created from his own sculpts and casts. Once that is done im sure you will see some of his current projects.

Back