Play Arts Kai The Dark knight Rises

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They probably shouldn't take on licenses based on real actors... these have the body proportions of God of War figures.

i like them in that they look like cartoon or anime versions of the real deal but I won't buy them. the disappointed me with the production pieces of the Arkham figures plus I have most of the movie masters so no need for these

I actually like the stylized look alot. If I want %100 accuracy I'll get Hot Toys figures (which I do, lol) Batman might be my first play arts figure. That Frank Miller however looks really bad.

I actually really like the look of these. Of course they look nothing like the source material but a nice styleized version. They should definately add something to the name/title, like "anime style TDKR" or something to that effect though. Because good looking as they are, IMO, it's an outright joke to claim these are an attempt to recreate the characters of the movie 1 to 1.

True they di not look as good but they are not ment to be Hot Toys movie replicas on the other hand just think of all the poses you can pull of assuming that their quality will hold up. Play Arts Kai look great but QC is very spotty loose joints are common and since these are based of a movie I hope they don't think they can charge Hot Toys prices without even attempting to address their QC issues

If the production pieces turn out good then I could see myself picking up CW and maybe Bane. I've been really choosy so far on the Play Arts, only picked up a AA Joker and Ezio when I could find it cheap.

That Bane is awesome! Wish i could say the same for bats.Is there any release date or pre-order yet.Also is there a good place to get them for cheap possibly in Europe.Thanks guys

Back