Mezco 1:12 collective Frankenstein's Monster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THANK YOU

You're very welcome. :frank

I also picked up a couple of color Franks on Amazon for $52.85 each with no tax and free shipping

I own a lot of Frank figures, but these are without a doubt the very best Karloff Franks ever produced.

I still need to find a great price on the doorway environment.

There's a rumor going around that Frankenstein under performed for Mezco. Making the idea of continuing with more Uni-Monsters less than ideal. There may very well be no more entries.

That would be disappointing. Most of their stuff is cheaper, so maybe that's why fans of the brand didn't jump to it.

Apparently said rumor has now been quashed by an actual representative of Mezco. So...Yay! I may yet live to see a perfect little Wolfman with various facial expressions one day!!!

I think that this line and the Star Trek line suffer from the fact that they haven't just declared that they are 'all in' on the lines. How many people would buy a lone Frankenstein monster when not only has nothing else in the line been shown, but how timid Mezco is about whether they can or will do more? This is really a 'I want the whole lineup or none at all' kind of franchise.

DC and Marvel are so expansive and the characters can really be seen as individuals that they are under no big obligation to complete a small team. I think with this and Star Trek it has to be clear that the core characters are coming hell or high water. That's the only way I see this line performing well. Hopefully we see a new reveal of something other than the Bride. A Wolfman, Mummy, or preferably Dracula would go a long way toward building confidence in this line.

I don't feel the need to be a completest with this line (although I certainly see how some would), I am happy to just collect the ones that speak to me the most..favorite characters of mine.

Of all of the ones they have yet to do, none of them is more popular than Dracula, so I would imagine that would be a great 2nd pick (and one I'm hoping for).

I don't feel the need to be a completest with this line (although I certainly see how some would), I am happy to just collect the ones that speak to me the most..favorite characters of mine.

Of all of the ones they have yet to do, none of them is more popular than Dracula, so I would imagine that would be a great 2nd pick (and one I'm hoping for).

It would be a PERFECT entry into this line. Technically, it fits well because they could do the clothing and a great sculpt like the Karloff fig and nail it. Wolfman, I feel would be harder to do because the head and heads and feet would be sculpted and in my mind wouldn't look as good. But, at such a small scale they realistically couldn't do a real-esque fur on wolfman because of the size. It would be astronomical in price. I'd love for them to prove me wrong. Would love to have a mummy but real #2 fig would be a Creature from the Black Lagoon. I'd be happy as a pig in ****.

It would be a PERFECT entry into this line. Technically, it fits well because they could do the clothing and a great sculpt like the Karloff fig and nail it. Wolfman, I feel would be harder to do because the head and heads and feet would be sculpted and in my mind wouldn't look as good. But, at such a small scale they realistically couldn't do a real-esque fur on wolfman because of the size. It would be astronomical in price. I'd love for them to prove me wrong. Would love to have a mummy but real #2 fig would be a Creature from the Black Lagoon. I'd be happy as a pig in ****.

Agreed. Dracula, Creature or Mummy would be fantastic.

Received mine today and really like the quality. I was a bit skeptical for the price but really am pleased with the detail. Frankie is now making me want the Star Trek figures. Count me in day one for the announced Halloween Michael Myers and any more Universal Monsters they want to release.

Solid figure wouldn't change a thing IMG_3235.jpg

The pants aren't as big of a deal as people make them out to be, I could care less it's all about the sculpt anyway
91fcwx.jpg

Back