FIREFLY - New Movie Photo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does look kind of weird in that still shot, but in the trailers I thought he looked pretty good, but generally he had his hood down. Plus, its Ray Stevenson, which definitely helps in the Bad-ass quotient a bit.

Saw this pic the other day. Personally I don't care for his outfit much but hopefully my opinion will change once I see the movie.

Why is it ok to change the look of the characters to the point that they look rediculous? That's not firefly, he's already a badass and this remake was unnecessary and is a complete fail. Whoever is producing this movie should be listening to their fanbase. Updating is fine, Gayafying, or whatever this is, is not.
Oh, and yes, agree with Nam, this thread was completely unnecessary, a simple reply would have sufficed for this tidbit.

Looks like a fat, badly designed Mortal Kombat character.

Nice to see there will be equal amounts of fail in this movie as there was in the first turd fest.

I think this will look a lot better onscreen.

That said, it really irks me that Hollywood always feels the need to hire some ********* Versace wannabe for stuff like this. What's wrong with actual military gear? Would Firefly REALLY be all leathered up like this? Of course not.

Still... Ray Stevenson. So he'll probably be cool, regardless.

Like I posted in the other thread, I don't care much for that look. Hopefully it is just a jacket he wears when he's riding a motorcycle, but I suspect he's gonna wear that all the time. Maybe that's why he didn't get his own poster? He feels like a cast-off from one of the X-Men movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back