New Dark Knight Rises Figures - Mattel.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It s the intermediate size,between the Hot Wheels line and the big 1/18.Theres the '66 Batboat in that line as well.

Oops. Didn't see this post. That means it's in the perfect size for me as I've collected the rest of this Bat-line. Very cool.

I read that Catwoman will have a variant (goggles down) and that the goggles up version's goggles can't come down on her face. So you pretty much have to choose which look you like more or buy both figures. :slap

I read that Catwoman will have a variant (goggles down) and that the goggles up version's goggles can't come down on her face. So you pretty much have to choose which look you like more or buy both figures. :slap

wait the goggles dont come down, then why not sculpt the damn thing right onto her hair instead of leaving an obvious gab between her head and the goggles... thats just some lazy sculpting on their part so they can just glue the goggles up or on her face...

Back