Mezco 1:12 collective Frankenstein's Monster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaaand - added to Loot. I might or might not partially blame you... :wink1:

You just did. :lol Kidding but you will not be disappointed. I had my doubts a little before I had him but in hand it just is an amazing piece. Really is.

I only want this with the Doorway too. $160 seems steep, but what a great diorama. Hmm...

Called Mezco to dump my pre order and not only was I charged, but it has shipped and it will be here Tuesday... hahaha the wife is going to kill me. But I really did want the diorama set, so it worked out. I'll post pics upon arrival.

Called Mezco to dump my pre order and not only was I charged, but it has shipped and it will be here Tuesday... hahaha the wife is going to kill me. But I really did want the diorama set, so it worked out. I'll post pics upon arrival.
Definitely post pics man I would love the diorama to go with my Frankenstein.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I haven't gotten around to unboxing. Too busy wrapping gifts for the kidos. I promise,I'll get around to posting pics tonight as long as Saint Patron stays in the cabinet.

I haven't gotten around to unboxing. Too busy wrapping gifts for the kidos. I promise,I'll get around to posting pics tonight as long as Saint Patron stays in the cabinet.

Lol same story here, but I'm drinking tonight for sure. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what to think of the color version yet... Anyone spring for one that can vouch?

Damn... was leaning towards getting the standard B&W, but now I'm wanting the color after seeing the video. Wish he would've zoomed in a bit more though.

This figure would be perfect if it weren't for the high riding pants.

The color exclusive in the new doorway dio;

review_frankdio_1.jpg

^Yeah, color version is looking pretty damn slick. I honestly like them both about equally, but don't have the $ right now with Neca's 1/4 scale Turtles bleeding me dry.:(

Decisions, decisions...

I hope they reveal more characters at SDCC. I would love love love to see a creature from the black lagoon, an invisible man, and a bride of Frankenstein. Want this universal line of one:12 characters continue to grow!

I hope they reveal more characters at SDCC. I would love love love to see a creature from the black lagoon, an invisible man, and a bride of Frankenstein.
Want this universal line of one:12 characters continue to grow!

Yes!!! A Creature figure would be an awesome instant buy for me. I'd love to also have a Glenn Strange Frankenstein figure as well. I always liked his look as the monster.

Back