Play Arts Kai The Dark knight Rises

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stylized is one thing, but the body proportions are really bad. Even in the Arkham games, where every character was comic book stylized and huge, their bodies were still proportionate. Batman's head is tiny compared to the rest of his body here.

But with that said: I would buy these. :D

vmKC5HaND0DC4UYqFM6Ssg.jpg

W9ymIctHsMq6CjLwqexNVg.jpg

uVq.cd.7QiegCspsiHLtoA.jpg

.dBOFD8lXoQ_Q6wc9Xz8IA.jpg

I9NuovNb08uu3vsLscsXXg.jpg

qdQGAlnvVfPctEidixM5cQ.jpg

nmVAMuL0HMr_3jmOZeOH4g.jpg

rTqZQdP5Df5c1pnTALJ4Fw.jpg

ucCkzqtrcCmpGUaLtYQPBg.jpg

I like these for what they are but after how bad the Mass Effect 3 figures came out looking, I will not be interested in getting any Play Arts figures

the dark knight figure looks pretty good in that last pic. And as amatter of fact the other figures look good too. the high price makes it tough.

Holy boobage on Harley. I guess that's one way to exaggerate to match the male figures.

These are stylized. That's what makes them cool.

I might actually get that AC Harley...

I like these for what they are but after how bad the Mass Effect 3 figures came out looking, I will not be interested in getting any Play Arts figures

I wouldn't judge Play Arts on any one particular line. The Metal Gear line for example is amazing from prototype to final release.

I would wait to see reviews on the final version before i make my decision on buying or not

I bought the armored batman and the AA Harley and they suck. Sloppy paint and cheap materials. The older final fantasy figures were great, I wont get suckered by these again.

I wouldn't judge Play Arts on any one particular line. The Metal Gear line for example is amazing from prototype to final release.

I would wait to see reviews on the final version before i make my decision on buying or not

it's not just one line. Darke from Uncharted also looked very poor. AA Batman wasn't all that great either.

Back