SDCC 2009 Toynami DC Products

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope, was wondering the same thing. On their website we see really plasticky stuff and not such high end movie replica's.

And that Batmobile is certainly not finished, if this is going to be as detailed as from what we see from the Batwing, I predict this to be badass.

But nobody seems to be certain about the scale of both, but nonetheless, this is a must for me.

I hope to see some interior pictures in the future of these badasses :)

I've been out all day travelling for work. Just logged in. Good to see the Batmobile but it is definitely a prototype and they've got a long way to go on this thing to get it in tip top shape. Mesa has really good pics of the Batwing on this site in his thread dedicated to the Con.

I've been out all day travelling for work. Just logged in. Good to see the Batmobile but it is definitely a prototype and they've got a long way to go on this thing to get it in tip top shape. Mesa has really good pics of the Batwing on this site in his thread dedicated to the Con.

new pics? :google

where is the link? :) because I don't know where to look now

It looks a bit small for 1/6 scale or it isn't at all ..............
If it is really in 1/6 ........... I can see a lot of arms or legs including mine being thrown to it.

batman717

wohoow, this is some discovery for me :)

thanx a lot dude!

IMG_1917copy.jpg

IMG_1918copy.jpg

and just look at those cockpit detailing! :horror
can't wait to see the finished batmobile!

is any of these available for order yet and where is a good place to order a toynami product such as these? thanks

It looks a bit small for 1/6 scale or it isn't at all ..............
If it is really in 1/6 ........... I can see a lot of arms or legs including mine being thrown to it.

batman717

No one said they were 1/6. I've been saying about 1/10-1/12, but that's just a guess. Much smaller than 1/6 though.

Cinemaquette and Toynami belong together.

On the cinemaquette site you can read: ''From the creators of Toynami''

That explains why the Batwing, mobile and cowl look so good.

I really wonder what the price for the cowl would be. I hope it's not TO expensive.

Cinemaquette and Toynami belong together.

On the cinemaquette site you can read: ''From the creators of Toynami''

That explains why the Batwing, mobile and cowl look so good.

I really wonder what the price for the cowl would be. I hope it's not TO expensive.

Well let's hope it's not 2k:monkey2

The Cowl hopefully won't be too bad... but I could see that Batwing hitting 2k, friggin insane and a pretty small ES.

359__scaled_600.jpg

It looks great! I bet it will be 2k.
man ! christopher reeves never looked better.

RIP

WOW! I'm not a huge fan as Reeves as Superman, though I am a fan. But still, that piece is as good as I've seen! It's a must buy for me. Where will it be sold?

WOW! I'm not a huge fan as Reeves as Superman, though I am a fan. But still, that piece is as good as I've seen! It's a must buy for me. Where will it be sold?

All of the Cinemaquettes are sold directly from their website,Cinemaquette.com.:)

For some reason this Reeves version looks older. Like he lost some weight and his face looks gaunt.

Mind you,this is a work in progress,and I've heard that the piece showed off at Comic-Con was only 70-75 percent completed.

I need to know how much the 92 cowl is gonna cost.. and what material... and even better if they make a 89 cowl..

Back