Premium Format Scarlet Witch PF...Buy NOW, Link in 1st post..Support the Board!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spider woman and she hulk both are some of my favorites! She hulk is my first PF and to me she's even better than spider woman! Close one but she hulk is still on the top of the best! I love my she hulk statue!

:hi5: same here. I love my she hulk pf. She is perfect. Beautiful face and sculpt and sculpt with great use of mixed media.

Unexpected surprise, my EX waitlist is converting! Woop! Thanks for all the in-hand pics, everyone that got her. It's your pics that helped me decide to go ahead and green-light the conversion.

Oh man, just got my statue today and she's gorgeous! Super happy!

[ame]https://youtu.be/Go-0NSs5970[/ame]

Hi all, does anyone have these issues on your pf scarlet witch? The right arm bend seems to be cracked all the way inside with some paint lifting up. Then a chip on her base. What do you all think? Do you all have the same arm crack or is this normal? Do you all have the same arm crack or is this normal? the pics were hard for me to take. every time I get closer the pic gets blurry. LoL old camera.

Last edited:
I don't see any problems with that arm, and the base chip if you even step 2 feet away instead of putting your face right against it or doing a 12x zoom on your digi camera would not be noticeable once displayed. The fact that you would even consider a return for these issues is why sideshow probably put you on the blacklist for replacement requests.

I don't see any problems with that arm, and the base chip if you even step 2 feet away instead of putting your face right against it or doing a 12x zoom on your digi camera would not be noticeable once displayed. The fact that you would even consider a return for these issues is why sideshow probably put you on the blacklist for replacement requests.

Well the chip I don't like, the arm I'm trying to see what others have on theirs. My pics suck because of my old camera. But in person it goes deep like a crack. Anyone who owns one how does your arm bend look like? Any issues?

Well the chip I don't like, the arm I'm trying to see what others have on theirs. My pics suck because of my old camera. But in person it goes deep like a crack. Anyone who owns one how does your arm bend look like? Any issues?

It looks like the arm is meant to be like that, as for the chip on the base I'd be surprised if they give you a $10 refund for that.

There's nothing wrong with it, just enjoy your statue bro

CBG it's hard to tell what you are concerned about from the quality of your pics. All of them have that "Y" shaped crease, I'm sure you know that's intended. When I look closely at mine, I can see a few "rough" looking edges, but nothing like a crack or paint lifting. This wouldn't be visible at all unless you turned her around and looked for it.

I have to agree with the others about the crack in your base. I think that many of us are a little OCD (including me) and that's going to be a challenge when dealing with hand-crafted items. No one can really tell you what's acceptable to you. However, I think a tiny chip like that could easily be found on a replacement base as well.

Just my 2 cents though.

CBG it's hard to tell what you are concerned about from the quality of your pics. All of them have that "Y" shaped crease, I'm sure you know that's intended. When I look closely at mine, I can see a few "rough" looking edges, but nothing like a crack or paint lifting. This wouldn't be visible at all unless you turned her around and looked for it.

I have to agree with the others about the crack in your base. I think that many of us are a little OCD (including me) and that's going to be a challenge when dealing with hand-crafted items. No one can really tell you what's acceptable to you. However, I think a tiny chip like that could easily be found on a replacement base as well.

Just my 2 cents though.

Very true. In my experience u can't count on replacements. There not magic bullets. Theyre just acceptable

Just my 2 cents though.

Very true. In my experience u can't count on replacements. There not magic bullets. Theyre just acceptable

It looks like the arm is meant to be like that, as for the chip on the base I'd be surprised if they give you a $10 refund for that.

There's nothing wrong with it, just enjoy your statue bro

Ok thanks bros, I will decide with this info. Great help as always! :1-1:

Spider Woman is a nobody

Sw is more popular than sw right? :lol crap both starts with s and ends with w..... I meant spider woman is more popular as a character correct? She been around a lot longer than scarlet witch? I thought spider woman was from the 80s comics way back. I remember seeing her own comic. But scarlet witch is from the late 90s if I remember correctly.

Back