Premium Format Scarlet Witch PF...Buy NOW, Link in 1st post..Support the Board!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my Scarlet Witch here in the Philippines. She's gorgeous! One of my favorite PFs!

DSC_0921_zps5718e1e2.jpg

SW_zps4fb73555.jpg

SW2_zps900470d1.jpg

DSC_0943_zps77899302.jpg

Unexpected surprise, my EX waitlist is converting! Woop! Thanks for all the in-hand pics, everyone that got her. It's your pics that helped me decide to go ahead and green-light the conversion.

It's even better if you have a mint Spider-woman. :wink1: What a pair plus add the Ms Marvel. You have the line-up of the Female Avengers. :clap

It's even better if you have a mint Spider-woman. :wink1: What a pair plus add the Ms Marvel. You have the line-up of the Female Avengers. :clap

A mint Spider-Woman EX is going to be super hard to find, which is a shame since I really like Jessica Drew. I've got Ms. Marvel EX recently though so I'll be 2/3 the way there.

She might not be on an A base, but there's 4 Avengers ladies...no love for She-Hulk?

And altgough they're meant as X-Men PFs, Storm and Rogue have been/are Avengers as well.

I think every female PF except Mystique and Black Cat have been a member at some point. Btw I really like my Scarlet Witch Ex!

She might not be on an A base, but there's 4 Avengers ladies...no love for She-Hulk?

And altgough they're meant as X-Men PFs, Storm and Rogue have been/are Avengers as well.

I think every female PF except Mystique and Black Cat have been a member at some point. Btw I really like my Scarlet Witch Ex!

this is a very well done Ex. imo. though why anyone would want to display her with the reg hand is beyond me. it just looks like it's empty and there should be something there. like someone forgot something...:cuckoo:

this is a very well done Ex. imo. though why anyone would want to display her with the reg hand is beyond me. it just looks like it's empty and there should be something there. like someone forgot something...:cuckoo:

Good point. Now that I think of it alot of the recent exclusives have not been absolute display options but sw and storm r pretty good.

I wish the dc exclusives were better

Spider woman and she hulk both are some of my favorites! She hulk is my first PF and to me she's even better than spider woman! Close one but she hulk is still on the top of the best! I love my she hulk statue!

Back