Premium Format Scarlet Witch PF...Buy NOW, Link in 1st post..Support the Board!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I for one love this piece..she was an instant order for me
And ya, i really like the face...reminds me of 50s and 60s starlets

The colors of SW, Vision and Hawkeye are really going to pop when placed in my Avengers lineup...can't wait

Nice looking piece! She would definitely be a good companion to the recently announced VISION PF figure! Her face does look a little---angry? Maybe it's just that time of the month...? :lol

I just read House of M and Avengers Vs. X-Men. Now I kinda wanna pick up the Scarlet Witch PF. I think I'll WL the EX and let fate decide the rest.

I just read House of M and Avengers Vs. X-Men. Now I kinda wanna pick up the Scarlet Witch PF. I think I'll WL the EX and let fate decide the rest.

Exactly :lecture

I agree she isn't the greatest sculpt but if u keep up with comic s she is an important character. I'm not buying because she is super sexy but because I'm a fan of the character

Sorry for the bump but i just noticed that SW is now listed as a March shipment ??
Can someone else confirm this for me ?

Sorry for the bump but i just noticed that SW is now listed as a March shipment ??
Can someone else confirm this for me ?

Yeah looks like March now. SS is really playing with these shipping dates more than usual nowadays, jumping between quarters and months. Seeing other posts these past 2 or do weeks, clearly I'm not the only one being hit with close orders that originally weren't close. I'm uses to delays but its like weekly changes on some of these things now.

I was expecting Spider-Woman and Storm in January. Fairly easy to handle. But now I have Storm, Poison Ivy and Scarlet Witch all in March...not so fun. As much as I want them all right now I'm hoping for some more delays...push them back SS, not up. Witch was May, then 2nd Quarter, now March.

Yeah, I can't speak for everyone, but when you're interested in one thing you tend to have similar interests...so that led to a handful of comic babes all in March.

SS always says one reason they stagger POs is to not burn people out, but its not the frequency of POs going up, it's the ship dates being too close for products in the same family, products that probably have a lot of overlap customers falling into the trap. I'm not canceling a single thing though! (...but I'll have less POs going forward)

Yeah, I can't speak for everyone, but when you're interested in one thing you tend to have similar interests...so that led to a handful of comic babes all in March.

SS always says one reason they stagger POs is to not burn people out, but its not the frequency of POs going up, it's the ship dates being too close for products in the same family, products that probably have a lot of overlap customers falling into the trap. I'm not canceling a single thing though! (...but I'll have less POs going forward)

:goodpost: you said it, delays are not always a bad thing. We can get killed if everything comes out at once.

It's like the video games. They want to avoid coming out alongside Call of Duty in November so they all push back to March and then they end up ALL coming out in March which is just as stupid.

What kills me is that it seems Sideshow is absolutely clueless as to why they get cancellations and why they have excess product sitting in their warehouses.

If you suddnely make changes so that Scarlet Witch, Storm, Lady Death AND Poison Ivy all come out in the same month, you are probably going to have a lot of cancellations. Really, really smart on their part. :mad:

Back