Medicom Blackhole Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks hot! I don't care about EU, but a Black Stormtrooper standing next to a White Stormtrooper? That WILL LOOK AWESOME!

This month!!

WCC23-029.jpg

Feb.22 action HQ gets theirs,(they always get em first so SWS should be soon after!):cool: I reordered mine after canceling,I'm such a sucker for reverse color schemes.:D :cool:

3.jpg

eu_bg.jpg

YYYYYEEEEEEARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG That makes it hard to cancel this. For those of you not in the know, my wife has asked me to cancel this (the ONLY ting she ever asked me NOT to get) because "Why do you need a dumb black stormtrooper, they're not in the movie, it's a waste of $150" times are a little tight now so I said OK, but damn it's hard. I'm sure I can score one later in the year when things pick up, but you tempt me QQB, awesome shots. The box is awesome too!

PosterBoyKelly said:
For those of you not in the know, my wife has asked me to cancel this (the ONLY ting she ever asked me NOT to get) because "Why do you need a dumb black stormtrooper, they're not in the movie, it's a waste of $150"

And she is 100% right.

Back