Medicom Blackhole Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seth Gecko said:
SS will not be getting it

"the Shadow Stormtrooper will only be officially available in the U.S. through StarWarsShop, and quantities are limited. This will be a one-time import just for StarWarsShoppers, so be sure to grab yours before the enigmatic dark trooper recedes once more into the shadows."

(unless SWS is full of crap)

Yeah, but I've seen SWS stuff show up other places. I'll probably place an order tonight.

christopher_guest_this_is_spinal_tap_002.jpg

"It's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none. None more black."

Darth Waller said:
christopher_guest_this_is_spinal_tap_002.jpg

"It's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none. None more black."

Great, now all my co-workers are wondering why I can't stop giggling.:rotfl

Yes, white stormies are classic. And these guys probably can't shoot any better, but damn, he looks badass. Must.....order.......

Nabbed one as well (I'm such a sucker for these darn things). Heck, I remember when these guys first appeared in the newspaper strip back in (mic goes dead for a discrete moment). Way cool! :stormtroo

Not really interested in this one. I'm sure it will be pretty awesome, but $130 is a bit too much for me. I figure for that same price I'm getting the RAH spawn figure instead.

If it's not limited then i will pick it up for 100$ on ebay in 4-6 mos. after it's out.If it is i'll preorder one.(just gotta find out)

Not too familiar with the EU history of this figure. Did he start up in the old newspaper strips? I seem to remember an all black stormtrooper in those strips.

I agree, I'm not feeling this one either, but EU figures always are not as exciting as actual screen characters for me. Not to mention I don't see the value, the price is too high.

But the quality is there.Yet again if it's not limited it will be cheaper later. Looks very Kool though.

There is quality but not 130.00 bucks worth, it's the white trooper painted black unless I am missing something. The sculpt looks to be the same as the previous Stormtrooper release, this one should have been cheaper since it's basically a reissue of a previous figure just in black. Maybe I'm missing a difference here aside from the obvious.

Amir said:
There is quality but not 130.00 bucks worth, it's the white trooper painted black unless I am missing something. The sculpt looks to be the same as the previous Stormtrooper release, this one should have been cheaper since it's basically a reissue of a previous figure just in black. Maybe I'm missing a difference here aside from the obvious.

It's the SAME price as SWS.com is offering the normal Stormtrooper. I dont see why it should be cheaper just because it's a different color. Having it be the same price is good enough for me.

Amir said:

Right but thats why i've been saying WAIT! IT'LL BE 100$ on ebay later if it's not limited.(and nobody can tell me it's not worth that.)

Back