Medicom Blackhole Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JABBATHERIDGE said:
No reason to pass on a quality product now, just because another quality product will be coming out down the line:cool: .

I agree. I really like Meidcoms stuff. If they make something I like I'll get it and just add SS when they come out. Two quality products makes a quality collection. Something like that anways. :lol

Yep plus now there are enough Medicom SW's that you can always set up a seperate display to your Sideshow 12" figures and avoid the difference in height issue.

I've said it before, when TWO companies release quality products the fans are on a winner:chew

I think i may bite on at least one of these but i can't make up my mind clone or BH.:vader

This pic is swayin me though(but then again SS is only getting 1000 of the clone)

WCC23-029.jpg

I'm getting one for sure, it'll be so nice next to the regualr Stormie. I ordered it from SWS.COM, but I hope to find one cheaper. I just couldn't risk not pre-ordering one, I mean this BH thing's been outrageous lately since GG's bust. This would be the first Medicom RAH I paid full price for.

PosterBoyKelly said:
I'm getting one for sure, it'll be so nice next to the regualr Stormie. I ordered it from SWS.COM, but I hope to find one cheaper. I just couldn't risk not pre-ordering one, I mean this BH thing's been outrageous lately since GG's bust. This would be the first Medicom RAH I paid full price for.

I actually think medicom went this route with the BH simply because of the crazy ppl they saw at the japan toy show last year with the GG bust.

限定数 : 3000体

Looks like this one is LE 3000
And i doubt SWS is getting that many.

ref2-6549.jpg

Last edited:
It's probably the right amount to since theres not a crapload of EU fans i don't think.(unless the GG ppl want it cause of the bust availability.)

I think the GG bust did a hell of a lot for this character. 2006 really has been the year of the Shadow Stormtrooper, we've had a mini bust, Hasbro figure, Unleashed figure and Medicom figure released.

Blister Direct Exclusive.(on medicoms update today)so the LE 3000 is correct.

This is the Japan only 3000 piece limited edition Shadow (Black) StormTrooper Real Action Heroes (RAH) Figure from Medicom Toys!
(thank god SWS got to import a few)

Last edited:
Seth Gecko said:
Blister Direct Exclusive.(on medicoms update today)so the LE 3000 is correct.

This is the Japan only 3000 piece limited edition Shadow (Black) StormTrooper Real Action Heroes (RAH) Figure from Medicom Toys!
(thank god SWS got to import a few)

Man, I'm glad I got my order in.

Seth Gecko said:
Man action HQ already has em at 250$ god i hate that place.

DDDAAAANNNGG! Glad I pre-ordered mine from SWS.com too! I usually don't like paying that much, BUT for this it's worth it!

Yup mine is set up from SWS. action hq is probably jumpin on the limited dealio.

Darth Waller said:
eu_bg.jpg

For much of the Galactic Civil War, a mysterious agent of Palpatine code-named Blackhole carefully sifted through countless streams of data, distilling it into useful information for Imperial Intelligence. Blackhole had an impressive amount of resources available to him, including an entire Star Destroyer and its complement of troops and fighters. Per his orders, the stormtroopers under his command had their armor cast in black to match his own particular eccentricities. The armor modification had practical benefits as well. The stygian-triprismatic polymer afforded the stormtroopers increased sensor-stealth.

Blackhole disappeared completely during the Galactic Civil War, and his forces were absorbed by other Imperial groups. When the Empire fragmented after the Battle of Endor, some of the Blackhole stormtroopers found their way into Carnor Jax's private army.

The all-black stormtroopers first appeared in the 1979 daily Star Wars comic strips by Russ Manning. In this early era of the Expanded Universe, Kenner Toys even considered adding different colored stormtroopers into their assortment of action figures, but Lucasfilm ultimately decided to stick with what was in the movies.

increased sensor-stealth.(cool!)

Thx for that!

About a month left till this guy ships from SWS.(It's the only SW fig i got on order,till i find a good place to order fett so i'm excited)

Yeah, this is a nice looking figure. I may get the regular trooper once I see this one. I also have the Clone on order which Josh2 will be customizing into a 501st trooper. Then I'll probably order Fett when he comes out.

Back