50% off Medicom Shock Troopers!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Cause I currently don't have any display room, I usually don't handle my 12" stuff, but somehow I felt like futzing the Shock Trooper. I was trying to figure out the way the armor is suppose to sit on this figure. So I looked up some reference material on the web, came across this site:

https://www.chienworks.com/~aramisangel/sw/c-imperials.html

By looking at the Shock Trooper pictures there, and by trying to adjust the armor on the figure, I noticed that the upper arm guard of it's left arm was put on up site down... Easy fix, but I suggest you check your trooper anyway.
After that I checked my RotS Clone, and he was alright.

Just got my Shock Trooper in, great figure. Very nice, especially for $75. I don't think I'd be as please if i paid retail, just not sure he's worth that much. But a really cool figure. Only issues are that he's not as poseable as I thought he'd be (which I think is the fault of the armor) and his hands seem a little small.

Looks great next to Palps :emperor

shocka.jpg

The Shock Trooper looks great.

I missed out on this one and now I am toying with the idea of painting one of my White Medi EP3 Clone Troopers to turn it into a Shock Trooper. Trouble is my skills at painting isn't good and I may just end up having a messy Shock Trooper. :)

The Shock Trooper looks great.

I missed out on this one and now I am toying with the idea of painting one of my White Medi EP3 Clone Troopers to turn it into a Shock Trooper. Trouble is my skills at painting isn't good and I may just end up having a messy Shock Trooper. :)

Just take your time. It's a pretty easy repaint.

Josh (Darkartist) has done some amazing custom paint work on Clones. Check his thread or maybe someone will post them here, that'd be a lot easier, to get an idea.

Guess ours were on the same truck, mine got here around 7p.

Glad you at least still got it, pretty cool figure :rock

Just got my clone.:chew I love it, it looks great. It is my first Medi figure and I'm impressed by it. The size is not a problem on this one at least but I would be a little pissed if I had payed full price. But for what I got it for it is great. I love the stand too, wonder where I could get more of them. Thanks for the person who posted this special. Wish I would have gotten 2.

They sell the Medicom stands separately... I think BBTS and others have sold them in the past. Also they come on eBay.

I just received mine, I am not overly impressed, but at this price I cannot complain. It displays very nice, but is very limited in its poses. This is my first medicom. I now have him outside airing out, this is the worst smelling toy I have ever gotten!

Back