ESB Super-Deformed Boba Fett @ SWS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up!

Got my order in. I'm shocked to be getting this for $45 after almost paying over three times that on eBay. Now I will have both ROTJ and ESB versions.

Karma said:
If it's still there :lol :lol

limited quantities :monkey1 :D

Yeah, that's true. I could order it right now because the school's network allows SWS to come through, but I try to not do that very often.

VCD's don't fly as fast, they're an aquired taste. I ordered one to have both, plus it'll go good with the ESB RAH too!

Not interested, but I found it surprising just how different the outfit is between episodes. I just thought it was the arm gauntlets and the jetpack that changed. When you click on ESB Fett and then RotJ Fett and click back and forth you can see just how different!

I will be snagging one of these bad boys as well.

I'm gonna start up a Boba Fett shrine like Tom's, although not as complete.

Glad to see these getting some love. When they first announced them there was a lot of speculation and trash talking, but they seemed to have found their ways into our collections. I like em more than my RAH's, but I'm a big Japanese vinyl geek, so they're my first love.

My ROTJ VCD Fett won't stand up on his own. He is leaning forward at the ankles so much that he always tips over without support, which looks lame. I am hoping that the ESB version can at least be displayed without having it fall to the floor twice a day.

I'd be FETT up if mine kept falling over. :D
Fortunately, I haven't had a problem with any of my Deformed figures.

I got it from Star Wars Shop and I think it's too late to return it now.

I just wish that Sideshow had offered either of the Fetts. I'm not sure why they have been able to sell every one except Boba...

tomandshell said:
My ROTJ VCD Fett won't stand up on his own. He is leaning forward at the ankles so much that he always tips over without support, which looks lame. I am hoping that the ESB version can at least be displayed without having it fall to the floor twice a day.

That's odd, I have the ROTJ Fett from SWS as well and mine has stood fine on his own since I got him, sound like you may have a bad one, have you tried various poses with his legs?

Back