50% off Medicom Shock Troopers!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even at half off, I personally will pass. I'll wait for a Sideshow clone trooper (don't particularly care about the color/rank). But for people already collecting these, it's a good deal. The "Lucas Family collector's set" is only $5 now too. :lol

SCORE!!!! $86.94 shipped

:rock:rock:rock

Thanks man, I've really wanted this figure for months and kept hoping to find one for less than the $150 retail. See..this is where I like to see Medicom prices ;)

At that price I'm really tempted to buy another or even two for customs. That red wouldn't be hard to either paint over or strip off the white vinyl. Ugh, decisions, decisions!

Even at half off, I personally will pass. I'll wait for a Sideshow clone trooper (don't particularly care about the color/rank). But for people already collecting these, it's a good deal. The "Lucas Family collector's set" is only $5 now too. :lol

Actually, I'm not big on Medicom figures, but their clones actually do not look bad along other 12" figures. Here's my pic of a stock Medi 501st clone next to a custom Marmit on a standard height BBi body:

Medi1.jpg

Good call Adam, while I owned the regular EPIII clone and they are the closest in scale to a true 12" figure. I'd say the quality is worth it.

If I didn't see the Stormie at this year's SDCC and know that Clones are just a stones throw away then I would have jumped on this. MediCom's troopers are actually not bad and even if slightly small even though as was said they are the truest to scale not exact but enough to not be noticable the quality is good enough to warrant a couple of stand alone figures.

Yup - Mike Crawford's review shows one next to his regular Sideshow Conner:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_012808a.htm

I've owned the Medi Boba and the Medi Stormtrooper...the Medi clone is really the only one that's about the right scale.

:lecture

I don't know why this is but the clones are tall. Sure wish the rest of Medi's SW stuff was that way.

Back